ISRO Recruitment 2023, ISRO released 526 vacancies for Lower Division Clerk, Upper Division Clerk, and Stenographers on www.isro.gov.in, Apply before January 09, 2023
The good news for job seekers as ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) the national space agency of India has recently released a notification about the ISRO Recruitment for the year 2023. The official notification on the website is released on December 20, 2022. ISRO has announced 526 vacancies for the post of Lower Division Clerk, Upper Division Clerk, Stenographers & many more. Interested & eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. Candidates can directly apply on the official website of ISRO which is www.isro.gov.in. The application forms are available on the official website of ISRO from December 20, 2022, till January 09, 2023. Do not miss out on this opportunity at any cost.
Eligible candidates can fill up the vacant posts. Applicants who think themselves eligible may submit or fill up their online application without wasting any time. Grab this amazing opportunity to work in ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) before the last date. To get the latest update about this recruitment does check our article or page. In this article, we will let you know about Indian Space Research Organization Recruitment, the eligibility criteria to apply, vacancy, the selection process, how to apply & where to apply. Do read the full Article!
ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) About
The ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) is the space agency of India which is founded by Vikram Sarabhai on 15 August 1969. Its headquarters is in Bangalore. The annual budget of ISRO is 13,700 crores for 2023. ISRO is operated under the department of Space which is directly overseen by the Prime Minister of India. Its vision is to ‘harness space technology for national development while pursuing space science research & planetary exploration’. Click here to check more- IB ACIO Recruitment
ISRO Recruitment 2023 Key Highlights
|Name of organization||ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization)|
|Exam Name||ISRO Exam 2023|
|Post||Lower Division Clerk, Upper Division Clerk, Stenographers|
|Starting date to apply||December 20, 2022|
|Last date to apply||January 09, 2023|
|Job location||Across India|
ISRO Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
|Junior Personal Assistant/ Stenographer||Graduation with minimum 60% marks. Diploma in commercial/Secretarial practice.1 year experience as a Stenographer/ Typist.|
|Assistant/ Upper division clerk||Graduation with minimum 60% marks.Computer Proficiency.|
ISRO Recruitment 2023 Age limit
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 28 years
ISRO Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection process for ISRO recruitment 2022-23 is written below –
- Written Test
- Skill test / Computer skill test / Stenography test
- Documents Verification
- Medical Checkup
- Background Verification
ISRO Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
- Application fees for the ISRO Recruitment 2023 is Rs.100/- for UR/OBC/EWS category.
- No application fees for SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Female.
- Aadhar card
- Educational mark sheet
- Birth certificate
- Community certificate
- Passport size Photograph
- Computerized Signature
ISRO Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Notification release date||December 20, 2022|
|Opening date of application||December 20, 2022|
|Last date of application||January 09, 2023|
|Date of releasing admit card||Released soon|
|ISRO Recruitment 2022-23 Exam date||Released soon|
ISRO Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Posts||No. of vacancy|
|Junior personal assistant||153|
|Upper Division clerk||16|
|Assistant for filling up the autonomous institution||03|
ISRO Recruitment 2023 Procedure to Apply
- First, you have to visit the official website of ISRO which is www.isro.gov.in
- Check the eligibility from the ISRO Recruitment 2023 notification.
- After ensuring eligibility criteria, documents required, etc. if you are eligible then you can apply.
- NOW, Click on Apply online link. After clicking, a new page will appear with the application form.
- Fill in the required details in the application form such as your name, mobile number, email address, Date of Birth, Gender, Employment Status, and Category.
- Now, click on the next page. Here you have to upload the required documents, photographs & computerized Signatures.
- After filling or checking everything, click on the ‘SUBMIT’ button.
- Then you have to pay the application fees (if any) through online payment mode.
- Download or print out the application form for future use.
- You have successfully applied for ISRO 2023 Recruitment.