Jamia Millia Islamia Recruitment 2023 | Post- Teaching | Vacancies- 50+ | Deadline- 14.11.2022 | Official Website- jmi.ac.in
Jamia Millia Islamia Recruitment 2023
Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi is inviting offline applications for teaching posts. Candidates who are interested in teaching jobs can apply for the Jamia Millia Islamia Recruitment 2023. Around 55 grand seats are available to be filled. These jobs are a golden opportunity for candidates who want to work as a professor. Individuals who want to grab this opportunity have been given the option to apply through offline mode. These vacancies will be beneficial for the people of Delhi as it will be very convenient for them to work from their residing place. Individuals who will be selected will be placed at Jamia Nagar, New Delhi location.
The hard copy of the Application form must be sent to Postal Address: “Office of the Recruitment & Promotion Section (Teaching), 2nd Floor, Registrar’s Office, Jamia Millia Islamia, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi-110025”. This is the only way to apply for the post. Candidates must give an interview to get selected. If any individual wants to have any other information, then it can be obtained from the official website @Jmi.ac.in
JMI Teaching Recruitment Details
|Name of the organization
|Jamia Millia Islamia
|Name of the posts
|Starting date of online application
|Closing date of online application
Eligibility Criteria JMI Teaching Recruitment
- It is necessary to have a degree P.G/Ph.D./ M.B.B.S or equivalent from a recognized board
- Selection will be based on performance in the Interview.
- The maximum age limit to apply for the job is 57 years.
- Individuals who will get selected for Assistant Professors posts will be getting a salary of RS Rs.2,10,000/- to Rs.14,50,000
- Candidates can apply by Offline mode.
- The fees for general category candidates are Rs.500.
- Candidates of SC & ST must pay Rs.250
JMI Teaching Recruitment Procedure to Apply Offline
- Visit the official website www.jmi.ac.in
- Home page of the website will open the screen.
- You will find the adv. number 04/ 2022-23 on the screen.
- Candidates can read the notification and download the application form.
- After downloading the form, fill in the required details with a self-attested photo.
- At last, the candidates must send their application to a given address.
“Office of the Recruitment & Promotion Section (Teaching), 2nd Floor, Registrar’s Office, Jamia Millia Islamia, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi-110025”