There are many initiatives have introduced by the government of India to reduce electricity bills burden from poor citizens who are financially unstable to afford high bills and now here we are going to discuss about another scheme launched by the government of Jharkhand called Jharkhand Free Electricity Scheme 2024 Under this all the beneficiaries will get subsidy on electricity for up to 125 units free per month. For those who want to get more information about this scheme and how they can get benefits from it are advised to read this article and get it all. Here you will get its detailed information and also its benefits, registration process and other details as well.
Jharkhand Free Electricity Scheme 2024
Another initiative to reduce high electricity bills burden from citizens the government of Jharkhand launched this beneficial scheme With the help of Jharkhand Free Electricity Scheme 2024 all the domestic consumers in the state will be able to get subsidy on electricity for up to 125 units for free every month, and previously it was 100 units and now at the announcement of latest 2024 annual budget the subsidy has been increased by 125. So those who are looking forward to it and willing to apply, so applicants don’t need to apply for it if you are already getting the subsidy then the details will get merged with the latest scheme. If you want to learn detailed information then you have to go through this whole article till the end.
Key Highlights of Jharkhand Free Electricity Scheme 2024
|Name of the Scheme
|Jharkhand Free Electricity Scheme 2024
|Energy Department of Jharkhand
|By Chief Minister Champai Soren
|Citizens of the state
|Through this scheme, the government aims to reduce financial burden from them by providing them electricity subsidy for up to 125 units per month.
|With the help of this initiative, beneficiaries will be able to save money and for those who can’t afford high electricity bills can also get relief.
Objective of Jharkhand Free Electricity Scheme 2024
The main objective of this scheme is to provide relief in high electricity bills by providing them subsidy on electricity for up to 125 units for free every month and before the announcement of the scheme the subsidy was 100 units. With the help of this initiative, beneficiaries will be able to save their money and get relief on bills specially those who are financially unstable. So candidates who are looking forward to it and want to know how it works then each and every details is mentioned in this article.
Benefits of Jharkhand Free Electricity Scheme 2024
- The government of Jharkhand launched this scheme to provide subsidized electricity to all the citizens of the state to reduce financial burden from them.
- Under this scheme, all the beneficiaries will be able to save their money and get 125 units free electricity every month where they don’t need to pay for up to 125 units.
- This initiative was created for all the poor and economically weaker section citizens of the state to provide them relief from high electricity bills.
- With the help of this initiative, financial burden from beneficiaries will get reduced and they can use electricity of 125 units for free every month.
- All those applicants who are permanent residents of Jharkhand state are eligible for this scheme.
- Only those candidates who are domestic consumers of the state will be able to get benefits from this scheme.
- All the beneficiaries will be able to get 125 units for free every month.
- Under this all the consumers of urban and rural areas are eligible to get this opportunity.
Required Documents List
- Aadhar Card
- Residential proof
- Electricity bills
- Mobile number
- Email id if necessary
How to Apply for Jharkhand Free Electricity Scheme 2024
If you are looking forward to it and willing to get registered under this scheme then those candidates who are already electricity bill connection no longer need to make a registration under this scheme. If your bill is 125 units or less you will get 0 bill and the details will get fetched by its own, so there is no need for registration.