Kanara DCC Bank Recruitment 2023 | Post- Junior Clerk/ Junior Supervisor | Vacancies- 41 | Deadline-
Kanara District Cooperative Central Bank Limited announced the availability of Junior Clerk/ Junior Supervisor posts. Candidates who are waiting for the job openings in Kanara District Central Cooperative Bank can grab this opportunity. There are about 41 vacancies to be filled by interested candidates. Individuals can apply for the post through offline mode. These jobs will prove beneficial for the individuals who reside in Karnataka. All other details information like age relaxation, reservation, selection process, and other terms & conditions is available at the official website.
The selection process for the vacancies includes a written test and interview. So, the candidates should prepare themselves by downloading the examination Syllabus & pattern from the official notification. The applicants can easily download the Kanara DCC Bank recruitment notification & application form from kanaradccbank.com
Kanara Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2023
|Kanara District Cooperative Central Bank
|Junior Clerk/ Junior Supervisor
|Last Date for Apply
Eligibility Criteria for KDCC Bank Sirsi Jr. Clerks
- Candidates who want this job must have a degree from a recognized board or university.
- Computer application knowledge is also required for this post.
- The individual should know how to read, write, and speak in Kannada, and English languages.
- The minimum age of the candidates should be 18 and the maximum age should be 35 years of age.
Selection criteria have been set for the candidates. They must give the written test followed by an Interview. The candidates should get ready themselves as they have to face the interview.
Applicants can apply for the post offline mode for this recruitment. The Application form should be sent to the address that is “Managing Director, Kanara DCC Bank Ltd., Head Office, New Market, Sirsi – 581402, Uttara Kannada, Karnataka”.
Salary for Junior Clerks/Junior Supervisors Post in KDCC Bank
|Name Of Recruiting Post
|Amount In INR
|Junior Clerks/Junior Supervisors
|Rs. 27,650 – 52,650/- Per Month
|Rs.500/- + GST Rs.45/-
|Rs.250/- + GST Rs.45/–
The payment of the application fees can be done through online/ offline mode.
KDCC Bank Admit Card
The candidates who have submitted the application form correctly will be allowed to sit for the exam. All the details regarding the admit card can be obtained from KDCC Bank Recruitment admit card page or admit card section.
Answer Key for KDCC Bank Exam
After the written test is over, the Answer Key for KDCC Bank Exam will be uploaded on the official website. The link to download the answer key is available on the official website. By checking the answer key, the candidates can have an idea about their scores on the written test. After analysing the answer key, the applicants will come to know whether they will qualify for the written exam or not. If yes, then they can put effort into the interview that they have to face in front of the panel.
Result of KDCC Bank
The applicants have to sit for the written test and the result will be revealed by Kanara District Central Cooperative Bank. The candidates who have appeared for the test can check the result on the online official website.
Procedure to apply for KDCC Bank Recruitment 2023
- Firstly, you must visit kanaradccbank.com
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Click on “Recruitment Notification”.
- Now you must open the corresponding link.
- Notification will open on the screen, make sure you read it carefully.
- You will find the application form in the notification.
- Fill out the form by entering all details carefully.
- After entering details, recheck the details.
- At last, send the application form to the concerned address.
All the upcoming announcements and updates will be made available on the website, so the candidates should keep checking the website frequently.