Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2023, Notification will release various vacancies for Karnataka Bank Clerk on www.karnatakabank.com, Apply before deadline
A notification regarding the Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2023 will be soon released for the candidates. The official notification will be made available on the official website. The notification will make people aware of the eligibility criteria, selection process, exam dates, exam patterns, salary, number of vacancies, and application process. Vacancies for the posts of clerk will be soon announced at www.karnatakabank.com.
Aspirants who are preparing for the bank’s jobs should grab this opportunity. Interested individuals should utilize this opportunity. The officials are looking for eligible and qualified candidates to fill the clerk vacancies in its branches situated all over India. To apply for the posts the candidates have to do registration first. The application process will soon start and the eligible applicants can submit a form through online mode. Interested individuals should fill out the form before the last date which will be soon revealed.
Karnataka Bank is a private-sector bank that has its headquarters in Bengaluru. The bank has branches in twenty-two Indian states and two union territories. The private bank offers many services to its customers such as loans for agriculture, and other services such as internet banking, mutual funds, Demat services, locker facility, and funds transfer services, etc. The Opening Date of Online Registration and the closing date will be soon updated.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Bank Limited (KBL)|
|Total Vacancies||Will be updated|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 43,000/- pm|
|Job Category||Banking Sector Jobs|
|Registration Dates||Will be updated|
|Apply Mode||Online mode|
Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The interested candidates should be permanent citizens of India.
The minimum age of the candidates who wish to apply for the bank job should be 18 years and the maximum age must be 26 years. Age relaxation will be given according to government rules and regulations. SC/ ST Category candidates will be given upper age relaxation by 05 years.
- The applicants should have done the graduation in any discipline from any recognized board. The candidates must have scored at least 60% marks in graduation.
- Graduate should be completed in any of the disciplines like Arts, Commerce, Science, Computer Application, Business Administration, Business Management, etc.
- It is necessary that the individual should know how to speak any one of the vernacular/ state languages along with Hindi and English.
- Computer knowledge is required.
- Individuals who are doing graduation are not allowed to apply for the posts.
Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
Applicants who belong to the General & OBC Category have to pay RS 700/- and SC/ ST Category Candidates will pay RS 600/- as an application fee. The fees can be paid online with the help of debit cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards, or Mobile Wallets.
karnatakabank.com Selection Process
The selection process includes an online examination and interview.
- Online Examination- the online examination will be conducted for the candidates. Officials will inform candidates about the exam date and time well in advance.
- Interview- The candidates who will qualify for the online examination will be called for the interview. The individual should be confident to answer all the questions that the panel will ask. The skills of the applicants will be analysed in this round.
Karnataka Bank Clerk Exam Pattern
|S. N.||Test Names||No. of Questions||Maxi. Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||Reasoning||40 Ques.||40 Marks||30 Min.|
|2.||English Language||40 Ques.||40 Marks||30 Min.|
|3.||Computer Knowledge||40 Ques.||40 Marks||20 Min.|
|4.||General Awareness||40 Ques.||40 Marks||25 Min.|
|5.||Numerical Ability||40 Ques.||40 Marks||30 Min.|
|TOTAL||200 Ques.||200 Marks||135 Min.|
Procedure to Apply for Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2023
- Go to the official website of the bank, www.karnatakabank.com
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Click on the Careers option on the home page.
- You will find a link “KBL Notification for Recruitment of Clerks”, click on it.
- Notification will open on the screen, make sure you read it properly.
- Click on the “Apply Online” option.
- After that select the option “Click here for New Registration”.
- Enter your Name, contact details & Email-ID to do registration.
- A Registration Number and Password will be generated on your screen.
- Now log in by entering your Registration Number and Password.
- The application form will open on the screen.
- Fill out the form by entering all required details.
- Upload the images of scanned Photograph, Signature, Left Thumb Impression, and a Handwritten Declaration.
- At last, click on the submit option on the screen.
- Complete the payment of fees using online mode.
- You can take a print of the application form for further use.
Karnataka Bank Clerk Exam Call Letter
The call letter will be uploaded on the official website. The candidates can download the call letter by entering their Registration Number/ Roll Number and Password/ Date of Birth. The details mentioned on the call letter are the name of the candidates, the father’s name, category, exam, date, and time.
Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment Help Desk
|Communication Address||Karnataka Bank,|
Regd. & Head Office,
Mahaveera Circle, Kankanady,
Mangaluru – 575 002.
|Help Desk Number||0824-2228222|