Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment 2023, Karnataka Bank has released a notification of Probationary Officers on www.karnatakabank.com
The registration process of Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023 has already started, so interested candidates should register themselves as soon as possible. All the details are mentioned in the official notification that was published on the official website by Karnataka Bank. Notification that is available at www.karnatakabank.com will make individuals aware of the entire recruitment procedure such as eligibility criteria, selection process, final dates, Application fees, salary scale, and application process. This recruitment will help in selecting the candidates as Probationary Officers-PO (Scale 1) in many branches of Karnataka bank across the country.
The selection process includes an online examination and interview. The apply online link for the recruitment is already activated and the bank is inviting applications from qualified and eligible candidates. It is suggested that the candidates should apply for the vacancies before the last date. At the time of submitting the form, the candidates should verify the entered details. If any incorrect information is found at the time of the selection process, then the candidates will be disqualified.
The bank will arrange the Induction Training Program for the applicants who will be selected. The selected candidates must complete the training program. When the training program is over then the candidates will be placed in any of the Branches of the Bank all over India. Initially, the candidates will be put on probation period for one year and after that, they will be placed according to the rules and regulations of the Bank. Read Also- Karnataka Bank Recruitment
Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Posts||Probationary Officer (Scale I)|
|Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2022 Notification||30th December 2022|
|Registration dates||31st December 2022 to 10th January 2023|
|Selection Process||Online Exam, Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 84,000/- after completion of one year of probation period|
|Job Location||All over India|
Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who want to apply for the available vacancies should be Post Graduates in any discipline from any UGC-recognized university. The individuals whose results post-graduation are not declared cannot apply for the posts.
Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
The individual’s maximum age should be 28 years to apply for the available vacancies. The age relaxation by 5 years will be given to the Reserved category candidates.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
The applicants who belong to the OBC category have to pay RS 800+ GST as a fee and SC/ST candidates will pay RS 700+ GST as an application fee. The application fee will be paid through Credit Card, Debit Card, or Net Banking.
Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The applicants will be selected based on performance in the online exam and Interview.
- Online Exam- The bank will conduct the online exam for the candidates with the motive to shortlist them for the further process. The time and date will be informed to the candidates well on time.
- Interview- after the completion of the exam, the candidates will be called for the interview round. The skills and knowledge of the applicants will be checked by the panel in this round.
Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern
|Sections||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Computer Awareness||30||30 Marks||15 minutes|
|English Language||50||50 Marks||35 minutes|
|General Awareness (Banking, Current Affairs)||50||50 Marks||20 minutes|
|Reasoning||30||30 Marks||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||40 Marks||30 minutes|
|Total||200||200 Marks||120 minutes|
|Descriptive Test of English Language||2||25 Marks||30 minutes|
|Grand Total||202||225 Marks||150 minutes|
Procedure to Apply for Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment 2023
- First, go to the official website of Karnataka Bank, karnatakabank.com
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- You will find the careers option on the home page, click on it.
- The notification of Recruitment of Probationary Officers will open on the screen, read it properly.
- Now you will see the link to Apply Online option, click on it.
- The application form will open on the screen.
- Now you have to fill out the application form by entering all required details.
- Then upload all scanned documents, photographs, and signatures.
- Complete the application fee procedure.
- Check again the filled application form before submission.
- At last, click on the submit option.
- You can take Print of the Application form for future use.