Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023| Karnataka State Bank will release soon 240 Vacancies for Clerk and PO on the karnatakabank.com
The Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023 Notification for filling the Clerk, PO vacancies will be soon released on the official website. The Karnataka State Bank will soon announce the release of the latest notification. The notification to fill the vacant positions of Clerk, and PO posts, will make people aware of the complete Recruitment procedure. With the help of notification, the candidates will be able to know about the final dates, selection process, eligibility criteria, application process, and exam pattern. It is an excellent opportunity for individuals who are looking for jobs in the banking sector. The banking aspirants should visit the official website frequently to check the release of the latest notification.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023
Interested candidates can only apply through online mode. The Starting Date of Online Applications and the ending date of online applications will be soon revealed on the official website. It is advisable to apply online well in advance. Applicants should read the notification properly before starting the application process. The Karnataka Bank provides many facilities to customers such as debit, gift, deposit, travel cards, loan facilities, mutual funds, Demit services, locker facilities, money transfer services, etc.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
|Name of Recruitment||Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023|
|Name of Organization||Karnataka Bank|
|Number of Vacancies||240-Posts (Expected)|
|Notification Released on||Released Soon|
Central Bank of India Recruitment
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The individual should be a permanent citizen of India.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment Educational Qualifications
Individual who wants to apply for the available posts should have done Graduation / Post Graduation / CA / MBA /ICWA/CS from any recognized university.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment Age Limit
The minimum Age limit of the candidate should be 21-Years and the maximum age limit must be 30 years.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
The candidates who belong to SC/ST/PWD category have to pay RS 800 and other candidates should pay RS 400 RS. The application fees can be paid by using Debit Cards Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets/UPI.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection process includes a Written Examination/ IBPS Examination and Personal Interview.
- Written Examination/ IBPS Examination– The candidates have to give the written exam to be get selected. The time, place, and date of the exam will be informed to the candidates through the official website.
- Personal Interview– Personal interviews will be conducted after the written exam. The candidates who will be selected for this round will be called by the authorities.
Procedure to Apply for Karnataka Bank Online Application Form 2023
- First, go to the official website, karnatakabank.com
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- You will see a new screen with various links.
- After that download the Karnataka Bank Recruitment notification pdf, and read it properly.
- Now you have to click on the online application form.
- A new page will appear on the screen with the application form.
- Now fill out the application form by entering the required details.
- Then upload scanned documents such as photographs and signatures.
- Re-check the filled application form before submission.
- Now complete the fee payment procedure by using Debit Cards Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets/UPI.
- At last, click on the submit option.
- You can take print of the application form for future use.
Karnataka Bank Exam Admit Card
The authorities will upload the admit card on the official website before the exam. It is required to take admit card for the exam. The examiner will ask to show the admit card before the exam, if the applicant was not able to show the admit card, then he will be asked to leave the exam hall. The admit card can be downloaded by visiting the official website. After downloading the admit card, the candidates should check all the details mentioned on the admit card. If any error is found then he/ she should immediately inform the officials.
The authorities will issue the admit card to only those whose applications will be accepted. The details mentioned on the admit card are the name of the candidate, father’s name, roll no, exam name, category, date of birth, instructions, time, place, and date of exam. Candidates should carry one identity proof with the admit card for the exam. It is advisable to take the print of the admit card as it will be helpful in the future.
Karnataka Bank Exam Results 2023
The result will be announced on the official website. The candidates who have given the exam can check the result by entering their Name and Roll No on the website. There will be a combined merit list along the category-wise merit list for all the individuals who have given the examination. The details mentioned on the result are the name of the candidate, father’s name, date of birth, roll no, subjects, category, caste, paper name, address, and marks obtained.
Karnataka Bank Exam Cut-Off 2023
The cut-off list will be uploaded on the official website after the result is announced. Cut-off marks are very essential for every candidate. The cut-off marks depend on factors such as several applicants, the difficulty of the exam, and the number of vacancies. The bank will decide the passing marks for the exam. Individuals who will get qualifying marks will be called for the further process.