The Kisan Credit Card-Interest Subvention KCC ISS Portal Date Entry Last Date available at https://fasalrin.gov.in/, has been introduced by the Government of India to provide Indian farmers with Kisan Credit Cards at a reduced interest rate. This online portal is accessible to farmers from any state, offering a platform for convenient application and management of the scheme. Administered entirely by the government, the portal facilitates KCC ISS Portal Login for farmers seeking benefits. To stay updated on the latest information and login procedures, individuals are encouraged to visit the official website or contact relevant authorities.
KCC ISS Portal Date Entry Last Date
The Kisan Credit Card Interest Subvention Scheme, initiated by the Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare under the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Government of India, reflects the government’s commitment to improving the lives of farmers. Launched in August 1998 by Indian public sector banks, the KCC ISS Portal serves as a comprehensive platform to manage various interest schemes for farmers. Through this portal, farmers can access services such as obtaining loans from registered banks at reduced interest rates, retrieving loan details, and submitting annual interest in an online mode. The aim is to facilitate a seamless and efficient process for farmers to enhance their financial well-being. For more detailed information, please refer to the details provided below.
- Chief Minister Urban Leaders Fellowship 2024
- Munawar Faruqui – Wiki, Biography
- aikyashree scholarship 2023-24
- IGNOU TEE December 2023
Key Highlights of fasalrin.gov.in KCC Portal
|Name of Portal||KCC ISS Portal|
|Second Name||fasalrin.gov.in Portal|
|Made By||Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Government of India|
|Made For||All Indian farmers|
|Main Motive to start||To give loans at low interest rates and give crop insurance|
|Mode of Portal||Online|
|Full Name of Portal||Kisan Credit Card Interest Subvention Scheme|
|Data Entry Facility||Available|
|Login Process||Available Here|
Banks Cover Under KCC ISS Portal Scheme
- Axis Bank
- Union Bank of India
- HDFC Bank
- State Bank of India
- ICICI Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Bank
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Bank of India
- Bank of Baroda
- Punjab National Bank
- Passport Size Photo
- KCC Application Form
- Income Tax Proof
- Land Documents
- Crop Insurance
KCC ISS Portal Data Entry
- You have visit the official webpage of Fasal Rin Portal.
- A new page open in front of you.
- Now you have click on the Data Entry option.
- You have fill the farmer details like your Name, Address, Phone Number, Adhaar Card Number, Bank Account Number etc.
- Enter the loan details like the amount of Loan, Crop Type, Intrest Rate, Repayment Condition and all others.
- Upload all necessary documents like ownership of land, address, and Income Proof.
- Check whether all the details are uploaded correctly or not.
- Now click on submit button.
How to Apply For KCC Online Registration
For Online Process
- Visit the official website of the KCC Portal Homepage.
- Now you have click on the Download KCC Form link and open the KCC Form on the screen.
- Now Download this form in PDF format.
- Then, take a printout for this form.
- after then you have fill the KCC Form correctly and attach your documents to this form.
- Finally, send this form to the bank you want to take the KCC.
For Offline Process
- Visit the nearest bank or branch.
- Take the Land KCC Form from the bank staff.
- Fill the form with correct details and attach the documents.
- Submit the form to the bank workers.
- Now the application will go in process and you will get the SMS For verification.
- After some days you will get a verification call for your KCC.