Krishak Bandhu Status is a West Bengal government initiative that provides financial aid to farmers for both Rabi and Kharif crops. Eligible farmers can receive two installments of Rs. 4,000 and Rs. 10,000 by registering on the official website, krishakbandhu.net. This support helps them with various agricultural expenses ultimately enhancing their productivity and income.
Krishak Bandhu Status
Krishak Bandhu Status is a vital government program in West Bengal that supports farmers by providing them with two installments of 4,000 to 10,000 rupees for their Rabi and Kharif crop production. If you’ve enrolled in this scheme, you can check your Krishak Bandhu Status on the official website, krishakbandhu.net, to track your benefits.
- Tiger 3 Box Office Collection Day 9
- PAO GREF Pay Slip Download 2024
- Bank Of India Alumni Staff Portal
- Cricket World Cup Winners List
Farmers should note that their Aadhar Card Number is the authentication factor required for verifying their Krishak Bandhu Status. A link for verification is provided within the table. Only approved applicants will receive the installment. If you’ve recently enrolled in the program, visit your local CSC (Common Service Center) to check the status of your application.
Krishak Bandhu Yojana
One of the various government programs run by the Government of Bengal that the state’s farmers benefit from is called Krishak Bandhu. In accordance with this program, farmers receive payments in two installments ranging from 4,000 to 10,000 rupees for the production of rabi and kharif crops.
|Yojana||Krishak Bandhu Yojana|
|Organization||Department of Agriculture, Government of Bengal|
|Installment amount||from 4,000 to 10,000 rupees|
|Installment for||Rabi and Kharif crops|
If you are one of the many farmers who have enrolled in the Krishak Bandhu program to receive its benefits, you can check your Krishak Bandhu Status by visiting krishakbandhu.net.
Krishak Bandhu Yojana Benefits 2023
The Krishak Bandhu Yojana, a scheme introduced by the Government of West Bengal, offers several benefits to farmers in 2023, which include:
- Financial Assistance to All Farmers: The scheme is designed to provide financial support to farmers, regardless of the size of the land they own.
- Annual Monetary Support: Each farmer enrolled in the scheme receives an annual amount of Rs 10,000, distributed during the Rabi and Kharif seasons, to aid in agricultural activities.
- Compensation for Family in Case of Farmer’s Demise: In the event of the untimely death of a registered farmer, the scheme ensures that the farmer’s family receives a lump sum amount of Rs 2,00,000 as financial support.
- Preference in Paddy Procurement: Registered farmers under this scheme are given priority in the procurement of paddy, facilitating better market access and financial returns.
Steps to check Krishak Bandhu’s status on krishakbandhu.net
- Visit the official website of Krishak Bandhu at krishakbandhu.net.
- Look for the option “নথিভুক্ত কৃষকের তথ্য” on the website.
- Select this option, which will redirect you to another website.
- After selecting the above choice, find and click on the option
- To check the status of your installment payments, enter the number from your current voter ID card and click the “Search” option.
Process to Check Krishak Bandhu Status by Voter ID Number
- Visit the Krishak Bandhu portal by entering the following link in your web browser: krishakbandhu.net.
- Look for the “Krishak Bandhu Status Check Online Link” on the portal’s homepage. It might be prominently displayed, or you may need to navigate through the website’s menu or search for it.
- Click on the “Status Check Online” link to access the status checking service.
- You will likely be prompted to log in to the website. Enter your credentials, which may include your username and password.
- After logging in, you will be directed to the status check page.
- To check the status of your application, you will typically need to provide either your “Application Number” or “Voter ID Card Number,” as well as any additional details that the portal requires.
- Once you’ve provided the necessary information, submit the details as instructed on the website.
- After successfully submitting the required details, you should be able to view the current status of your Krishak Bandhu scheme application.
- Keep an eye on your linked bank account because, once your application is approved, you can expect to receive the benefits directly in your account.