To provide government services at door steps the government of India launched many portals where citizens can access to any government service by just login and now here is another portal launched by the government of Kerala which is called ksmart lsgkerala gov in portal. Under this portal, all those who want to apply for any government documents can easily make it through this online portal, so if you want to know more detailed information about this portal then you have to check this article till the end. Here we have mentioned all the important aspects about Kerala Ksmart Portal which include its benefits, objective, features, registration process, overview and other aspects as well, so read it carefully.
About Ksmartisgkerela Gov In Portal
The government of Kerala launched ksmart isgkerela gov in portal for the citizens of the state to provide them government services at doorsteps without wasting time on visiting government offices and wait in long lines. Through this online, any government document will be done in a easy more, all they just have to login and apply for any government document they want and also the department will be able to communicate with all the citizens what kind of documents they want which will make the process more easier. The department will cover documents such as grievance redressal and complaints, building permits trade licenses, property taxes birth registration marriage registration and all other services without visiting any government offices which will save their more time.
Key Highlights of ksmart.lsgkerala.gov.in Login
|Name Of Portal
|Government Of Kerala
|Residents of Kerela
|Launch Date of Portal
|1 January 2024
Available Services List
- Registration of Births
- Property Tax
- Trade License
- Public Grievance Redressal and Complaints Building Permit
- Registration of Marriage
- Registration of Deaths
- Fast Certifications
- Fast Funding
Objective of ksmart isgkerela gov in portal
The main objective of Ksmart Registration 2024 is to create a secure environment for all the citizens where they can apply for any type of certificate in just few minutes without wasting time on visiting any government offices and adding any middleman for their work. Under this, documents such as grievance redressal and complaints, building permits, trade licenses, property taxes, birth registration, marriage registration and mush more will be created for the citizens. This portal is created to make services easier for the citizens so that they don’t need to visit any government department for any government services.
Benefits of ksmart.lsgkerala.gov.in portal
- The local self government of Kerala introduced this portal to provide to provide online platform for any government documents creation services.
- With the help of this portal, citizens will be able to apply for any government services without visiting any government offices they can apply for it by just login through this portal.
- Through this online portal, citizens will be able to get the government documents such as building permits, trade licenses, property taxes, public grievance redressal and complaints, birth registration, marriage registration, and all other services on their gadgets.
- This portal will reduce paperwork and make it easier for citizens to apply for it through online mode without going to government offices.
- To get the services applicants should be the permanent resident of Kerala state.
- Applicants must have all the necessary documents with them when they get services.
Required Documents List
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- Pan card
Registration Process Under Ksmart.lsgkerala.gov.in
- To make a registration process, you have to go to the Official Website of the portal.
- After reaching to the homepage tap on the Register option and continue.
- After that, the registration form will appear, you have to enter necessary details on it and submit it.
- After submitting the details, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- With that OTP you can easily login through this portal.
- Go to the official website Of the Ksmart Portal’s main web portal.
- A new page will be appear in front of you.
- Now you have select the login option and click button.
- Next, enter your mobile number and complete the OTP that was issued to the phone you registered.
- Finally, press the Login button located below.
- You’ve now successfully logged into the area of your profile.
Ksmart Portal App Download
The Ksmart Portal offers convenient access to its services through the Ksmart application, available for download on smartphones. Applicants can easily obtain the app by clicking on the provided link: ksmart.lsgkerala.gov.in. This allows citizens to access all Ksmart Portal services directly on their mobile devices, ensuring accessibility and ease of use.