As we all know, recently the government of Tamil Nadu released an scheme which is known as Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Scheme and under this scheme many beneficiaries have register themselves and some of them looking forward to apply for it. So to provide them ease the government of Tamil Nadu released an online Application which is called KMUT Application With the help of this app all the beneficiaries who want to make a registration or login process they can use this app for this and also get details as well. In this article, we will provide you detailed information about this scheme and also how you can download this application, all you have to do is read this article till the end and get details such as benefits, eligibility criteria, registration and much more.
Download Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Scheme App
The government of Tamil Nadu released this scheme which is called Download Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Scheme App through which the government aims to provide financial support to all the women of the state to make them independent and financially secure so that they don’t need to rely on others at all. Now the government released mobile app for them to provide them ease where they can make registration and as well as login process, so that they don’t need to visit website and other departments to get this opportunity. If you are interested in this scheme and willing to download the mobile application then you have to read this article till the end and get all the necessary details from it.
Key Highlights of KMUT Application For Mobile
|Government of Tamilnadu
|Name of Scheme
|KMUT Application for Mobile
|To provide ease of service for accessing the mobile app
|All the women of the state who want to get registered under this scheme can use this mobile application which is released by the government.
|Womens of Tamilnadu
|KMUT Mobile App
Objective of KMUT Application For Mobile
The main objective of creating KMUT Application is to provide a platform for the beneficiaries where they can check their dashboard and also make a registration. This initiative will reduce wasting time and money to visit cyber cafes and use website to check their details on the registration. with the help of this application, all the women who haven’t registered themselves under this scheme will be able to use this platform for it, and it also contains guidelines to use this application. If you haven’t heard about this then you can get all the details from this article.
Benefits of KMUT Application
- The government released an Mobile Application for the beneficiaries which can be used o any devices and they can use it for their concern.
- With the implementation of this scheme, the government aims to provide financial support of 1000 rupees to all the women of the state who have registered themselves under this scheme.
- To provide ease on using this KMUT scheme, the government released this mobile application for them where they can make a registration and also login to this scheme.
- This scheme was created to support and provide financial support to all the women of the state so that they don’t need to rely on others for their expenses.
- The assistance aid of 1000 rupees will be directly transferred to the bank accounts to the beneficiaries, so those who haven’t applied for it yet kindly register themselves.
- Only citizens of Tamil Nadu state are eligible for this scheme.
- This scheme is created for women beneficiaries who are homemaker or single mother.
Required Document List
- Aadhar card
- Residential proof
- Pen card
- Address proof
- Date of birth
- Bank accounts details, etc.
- User Id
Download Process of KMUT Application
- To download this mobile application, you have to go to the Play Store o your mobile.
- After this, on search section you have to search Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Scheme Application or KMUT Application and search it.
- After this, the application will appear on your screen, tap on Install option and continue.
- After this, the application will be downloaded on your mobile phones, now you can access it through your details.