KVS Recruitment 2023, Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan announced 13404 teachings that are TGT, PGT, PRT on kvsangathan.nic.in, Apply before 26 December 2022
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan announced a bumper of vacancies. Official notification of KVS recruitment 2023 is released on the official website. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan announced 13404 teachings that are TGT, PGT, PRT, and non-teaching vacancies such as Assistant Commissioner, Principal, Vice Principal, Librarian, Finance Officer, Assistant Engineer, Assistant Section Officer, Hindi Translator, Senior Secretariat Assistant, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Stenographer Grade – III. Interested candidates can apply from 5 December 2022. It is advised to apply before the last date which is 26 December 2022. The KVS Apply link will be made available on the official website. The notification is available on the official website. With the help of the notification, the candidates will be able to know about eligibility, dates, vacancy, selection, and application form has been available on the official website.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is an organization under the Ministry of Education, Government of India, and has its headquarters in New Delhi. It has 25 regional offices located all over India. KVS is a co-educational school up to class 12th and works for the development of students. Interested candidates can only apply online no other mode will be accepted. These vacancies are the golden opportunity for individuals who are waiting for a long for teacher jobs. click here to check more- CTET Notification
The wait is over for the aspirants as the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) revealed the exam dates. The candidates who are waiting for a long for this news now can know the final dates. The KVS announced KVS Recruitment 2023 exam dates for various teaching and non-teaching posts. To know the tentative schedule of the exam dates the applicants can visit the official website, kvsangathan.nic.in.
The examination will be conducted to select the candidates for the posts. The exam will start on February 7, 2023, and will be ending on March 6, 2023. Applicants who have applied for the posts can download the admit card from the official website a few days before the examination. As everyone is aware that the exam pattern is changed this time so the exam will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. Candidates should do final preparations now as less time is left for the exam.
KVS Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization Name||Kendriya Vidyalaya School|
|Post Name||PGT, TGT, PRT|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|KVS Online Registration||5 December 2022|
|KVS Last Date to Apply||26 December 2022|
|KVS Selection Process||Written test & Interview|
|KVS Official Website||kvsangathan.nic.in|
KVS Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|KVS Recruitment 2022 Notification||29 November 2022|
|KVS Online Application 2022 Start Date||5 December 2022|
|KVS 2022 Last Date for Apply Online||26 December 2022|
|KVS 2022 Online Correction Date||Notified Later|
|KVS Admit Card Download||Notified Later|
|KVS 2022 PRT Exam Date||February 21-28, 2023|
|KVS 2022 TGT Exam Date||February 12-14, 2023|
|KVS 2022 PGT Exam Date||February 16-20, 2023|
|KVS 2022 Librarian Exam Date||March 6, 2023|
|Principal/Vice Principal Exam Date||February 8, 2023|
Tentative Exam Schedule of KVS Recruitment 2023
|Assistant Commissioner||February 7, 2023|
|Principal||February 8, 2023|
|Vice-Principal & PRT(Music)||February 9, 2023|
|TGT||February 12-14, 2023|
|PGT||February 16-20, 2023|
|Finance Officer, AE(Civil) & Hindi Translator||February 20, 2023|
|PRT||February 21-28, 2023|
|Jr Secretariat Assistant||March 1-5, 2023|
|Stenographer Gr- II||March 5, 2023|
|Librarian, Assistant Section Officer & Senior Secretariat Assistant||March 6, 2023|
KVS Recruitment Teacher Vacancy 2023
|KVS PGT Vacancy||1409|
|KVS TGT Vacancy||3176|
|KVS PRT Vacancy||6414|
|KVS Primary Teacher (Music) Vacancy||303|
|KVS Assistant Commissioner Vacancy||52|
|KVS Principal Vacancy||239|
|KVS Vice–Principal Vacancy||203|
|KVS Librarian Vacancy||355|
|KVS Finance Officer Vacancy||6|
|KVS Assistant Engineer Vacancy||2|
|KVS Assistant Section Officer Vacancy||156|
|KVS Hindi Translator Vacancy||11|
|KVS Senior Secretariat Assistant Vacancy||322|
|KVS Junior Secretariat Assistant Vacancy||702|
|KVS Stenographer Grade – III Vacancy||54|
Kendriya Vidyalaya School Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- All the candidates who want to apply for the posts should have a Master’s Degree from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks.
- It is also necessary to have B.Ed. or equivalent degree from a recognized university.
- Applicant should know how to teach in Hindi and English.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks from a recognized university is required.
- Applicant must also have B.Ed. or equivalent degree from a recognized university.
- Individuals who have Passed the CTET Paper II by CBSE or appear in CTET are also allowed.
- Knowledge of Hindi and English is a must.
Primary Teacher (Music) Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must have passed Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Passed Senior Secondary and 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.). It is just that the candidate must have passed senior secondary with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and a 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education)
- Individual must have done graduation with at least 50% marks and a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
- It is compulsory to be qualified in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by the Govt. of India.
- Individuals should be an expert in Hindi & English medium.
- Knowledge of working on a computer is also required.
KVS Principal Post Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates who are applying for the post of Principal should have a Master’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 45% marks.
- B.Ed. or equivalent teaching degree is required.
For the Post of Principal Experience is Very Much Needed
- Individuals should be holding posts of Principals in Central/State Govt./ Autonomous organizations of Central/State Govt. in the Pay Band of Rs. 15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.7600.
- Working as Vice-Principal/Asstt. Education Officers in Central/State Govt./ Autonomous organizations of Central/State Govt.
- Applicants holding posts of PGTs or Lecturer in Central/State Govt./ Autonomous organizations of Central/State Govt. with at least 8 years of regular service.
- Individuals must have worked for 15 years combined in regular services as TGT and PGT.
KVS Vice Principal Post Eligibility Criteria
- Interested individuals must have a Master’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- It is compulsory to have a B.Ed. or equivalent teaching degree.
Candidates must have 2 Years’ experience working in the post of Vice-Principal in Central/State Govt./Autonomous organizations of Central/State Govt.
- Individuals who also have six years of experience working in the post of PGT or Lecturer in Central State Govt. Autonomous organizations of Central/State Govt are also allowed to apply.
- It is compulsory to have 10 years of experience working as a PGT or Lecturer and TGT in Central State/ State Govt. /Autonomous organizations of Central/State Govt.
KVS Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
|KVS PGT Vacancy||Rs. 1500/-|
|KVS TGT Vacancy||Rs. 1500/-|
|KVS PRT Vacancy||Rs. 1500/-|
|KVS Primary Teacher (Music) Vacancy||Rs. 1500/-|
|KVS Assistant Commissioner Vacancy||Rs. 2300/-|
|KVS Principal Vacancy||Rs. 2300/-|
|KVS Vice–Principal Vacancy||Rs. 2300/-|
|KVS Librarian Vacancy||Rs. 1500/-|
|KVS Finance Officer Vacancy||Rs. 1500/-|
|KVS Assistant Engineer Vacancy||Rs. 1500/-|
|KVS Assistant Section Officer Vacancy||Rs. 1500/-|
|KVS Hindi Translator Vacancy||Rs. 1500/-|
|KVS Senior Secretariat Assistant Vacancy||Rs. 1200/-|
|KVS Junior Secretariat Assistant Vacancy||Rs. 1200/-|
|KVS Stenographer Grade – III Vacancy||Rs. 1200/-|
Kendriya Vidyalaya School Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
|KVS Post||Age Limits|
|Principal||Minimum Age – 35 years|
Maximum Age – 50 years
|Vice Principal||Minimum Age – 35 years|
Maximum Age – 45 years
|Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs)||Maximum Age – 40 years|
|Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs)||Maximum Age – 35 years|
|Librarian||Maximum Age – 35 years|
|Primary Teacher||Maximum Age – 30 years|
|Primary Teacher (Music)||Maximum Age – 30 years|
KVS Recruitment 2023 Procedure To Apply
- Firstly, go to visit the official website, kvsangathan.nic.in
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- You will find the notification regarding “Kendra Vidyalaya Sangathan 2023 Recruitment”, click on it and make sure you read it in detail.
- After that you complete the registration process by giving details such as name, phone number, and valid email ID.
- Registration ID and password will be generated.
- Now log in by entering your registration ID and password.
- Click on the application form option on the screen.
- Application will open, fill out the form by entering all required details.
- Upload the required scanned documents, photographs, and signatures.
- Complete the payment of the application fee.
- Recheck the filled form before submission.
- You can take print of the application form for future use.
Procedure to Check Tentative Exam Schedule of KVS Recruitment 2023
- Firstly, go to the official website, kvsangathan.nic.in.
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- You will find the announcements section on the home page.
- Now you have to click on Tentative Schedule of Computer Based Test for Direct Recruitment against Advt. No. 15 & 16 options under the announcements section.
- The new page with the download option will open on the screen, click on it.
- The detailed view of dates will open on the screen.
- You can take a print for future use.