Labh Pancham 2024 is a Hindu festival celebrated on the fifth day of the Gujarati month of Kartik. It is also known as Saubhagya Panchami. The puja muhurat may vary depending on the location and the local traditions. To get city-wise muhurat details, you would need to specify the city or location for which you want the muhurat information. Different cities may have slightly different timings for the puja muhurat on Labh Pancham. Please provide the name of the city or location for more specific information.
Labh Pancham 2024
Labh Pancham 2024 also known as Saubhagya Panchami, is a Hindu festival celebrated in Gujarat and some parts of Maharashtra. It falls on the fifth day of the bright fortnight of the Kartik month in the Hindu calendar. This auspicious day is marked by the initiation of new ventures and activities, making it particularly significant for business owners and those seeking prosperity. People observe various rituals and seek blessings for success and good fortune on Labh Pancham.
Labh Pancham 2024 Muhurat
Labh Pancham, observed on Saturday, November 18, 2023, is a significant Hindu festival celebrated with devotion. The puja muhurat, the auspicious time for worship, holds great importance during this occasion. It is believed that conducting pujas and rituals within this designated muhurat brings the greatest blessings and prosperity. While the exact timing may vary based on your location, the general puja muhurat for Labh Pancham is expected to be between 6:00 AM and 10:00 AM, ensuring that devotees have an auspicious window to seek blessings and initiate new ventures.
- Vicky Jain Biography
- HSSC TGT Admit Card 2024
- Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Test 2023
- Vahani Scholarship 2024
|Ahmedabad, Gujarat||6:46 AM – 10:19 AM|
|Mumbai, Maharashtra||6:31 AM – 9:53 AM|
|Surat, Gujarat||6:42 AM – 10:10 AM|
|Vadodara, Gujarat||6:43 AM – 10:15 AM|
|Pune, Maharashtra||6:30 AM – 9:52 AM|
Typеs of Muhurat
- Labh Muhurat: This is the most auspicious muhurat for starting new ventures and business activities. It typically falls between 10:00 AM and 12:00 PM, making it an ideal time for businesspeople and entrepreneurs to seek blessings for success and prosperity.
- Amrita Mahurat: This muhurat is considered beneficial for performing pujas and seeking blessings for knowledge and wisdom. It usually occurs between 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM, providing an opportunity for individuals to focus on spiritual and intellectual growth.
- Shubha Mahurat: Shubha Mahurat is a general auspicious muhurat suitable for performing various types of pujas and rituals. It typically takes place between 2:00 PM and 4:00 PM, allowing flexibility for those who may not be able to perform rituals during the earlier muhurats.
- These different muhurats offer devotees the flexibility to choose the most suitable time for their specific prayers and intentions during the Labh Pancham festival.
Significancе of Labh Pancham
Indeed, the name “Labh Pancham” itself carries significant meaning. “Labh” translates to “profit” or “gain,” and “Panchami” signifies the “fifth day” in the Hindu calendar. Therefore, Labh Pancham is a festival that is believed to bring prosperity, wealth, and success in one’s endeavors. It is a day associated with the hope of financial gains and favorable outcomes.
Additionally, Labh Pancham is also linked to knowledge, wisdom, and auspicious beginnings. People seek blessings for not only material wealth but also intellectual growth and the wisdom to make wise decisions in their pursuits. It is a holistic celebration that encompasses both material and spiritual aspirations, making it a meaningful and auspicious day in the Hindu tradition
Labh Pancham Rituals & Cеlеbrations
The celebration of Labh Pancham in Gujarat and Maharashtra involves various customs and rituals that reflect its significance in the lives of the people, especially for businesspeople:
- Special Puja to Lord Ganesha and Goddess Lakshmi: Devotees perform special pujas dedicated to Lord Ganesha, the remover of obstacles, and Goddess Lakshmi, the deity of wealth and prosperity. Seeking their blessings is a way to ensure a smooth and prosperous journey in their ventures.
- Cleaning and Decoration: Homes and businesses are thoroughly cleaned and decorated on Labh Pancham. Rangoli, colorful patterns made from colored powders, adorn doorways and entrances, adding to the festive atmosphere.
- Exchange of Gifts: People exchange gifts with their loved ones, fostering a sense of togetherness and celebrating the spirit of generosity and abundance that Labh Pancham represents.
- Auspicious Initiations: For businesspeople and traders holds special significance. It is considered an auspicious day to open new accounts, inaugurate new offices, and launch new products or services. Many view it as an opportune time to make fresh beginnings and expand their business ventures.
Labh Pancham Businеss & Financial Customs
- Blessings of Lord Ganesha and Goddess Lakshmi: Lord Ganesha, the remover of obstacles, and Goddess Lakshmi, the deity of wealth and prosperity, are revered during Seeking their blessings is believed to bring success and financial gain to new endeavors.
- Auspicious Timing: falls on the fifth day of the bright fortnight of the Kartik month in the Hindu calendar. This timing is considered highly auspicious for embarking on new ventures, as it aligns with the favorable cosmic energies for growth and prosperity.
- Symbolism of the Festival: The name “Labh Pancham” itself signifies the desire for profit and gain, as “Labh” means “profit” or “gain,” and “Panchami” refers to the fifth day. This symbolism emphasizes abundance, prosperity, and the potential for new beginnings, making it an ideal occasion to initiate ventures with the hope of achieving favorable outcomes.