Labour Card Scholarship 2023, How to Apply Online for Labour Card Scholarship, Check Status, Application Form, Last Date, Eligibility on scholarships.gov.in
As we know it’s becoming tough for the poor to give their children a good quality of education because of the increase in the inflation rate. So the central and state government have launched many scholarship programs for a student studying in various classes. This time government launches a scholarship program for labor’ Children. The name of the scholarship is Labour Card Scholarship 2023. In this scholarship, the government will provide financial help to Children whose parents work in the labor sector of India. In Labour Card Scholarship 2023 the government will provide financial assistance according to the courses students are enrolled in. You can directly apply for this scholarship program by filling out an online form which is available on the official website which is scholarships.gov.in.
Before applying read the full article in this article we will tell you how to apply for the Labour card Scholarship, the Eligibility criteria for applying, its features and benefits, its objective, its key highlights, and the amount of money given to a student for different courses. And if you still have any doubts you can comment below we will try to solve them as soon as possible.
About Labour Card Scholarship 2023
The Ministry of Labour and Employment launches Labour Card Scholarship for the children those parents work as labour in various sectors such as Beedi, Iron ore Manganese and Chrome Mines etc. With the help of this scholarship students can continue their studying without faces any financial problem and can purse their dreams. In this scheme the scholarship amount will directly transferred in the beneficiaries bank’s account. So the students does not have to visit any anywhere for scholarship amount.
scholarships.gov.in Key Highlights
|Topic||Labour Card Scholarship|
|Launched by||Ministry of Labour and Employment|
|Beneficiaries||Children those parents work as labour|
|Objective||To provide financial help to Labour children|
Labour Card Scholarship Important Date 2023
Below is the table of important date for Financial Assistance for education of the wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Post-Matric.
|Last date to apply||31st December 2022|
|Last date for Defective application verification||15th January 2023|
|Last date for institute verification||15th January 2023|
Below is the table of important date for Financial Assistance for education of the wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Pre-Matric.
|Last date to apply||31st October 2022|
|Last date for Defective application verification||30th November 2022|
|Last date for institute verification||30th November 2022|
Labour Card Scholarship 2023 Objective
The main objective of Labour Card Scholarship is to provide financial support to the students those parent work as labour. With the help of this scholarship amount should can continue their studying. The amount of scholarship will be in the range of Rs. 1000 to Rs. 25,000. depends on the course student is doing. With the launch of this scholarship programme it will help in increasing literacy rate of the country.
Labour Card Scholarship Features and Benefits
- The central and state government launches many scholarship programme for student studying in various class.
- This time government launches scholarship programme for the labour’s children called Labour Card Scholarship 2023.
- In this scholarship government will provide financial help to the children those parents work as labour in various sectors such as Beedi, Iron ore Manganese and Chrome Mines etc.
- With the launch of this scholarship programme it will help in increasing literacy rate of the country.
- The amount of scholarship will be in the range of Rs. 1000 to Rs. 25,000. depends on the course student is doing.
- Interested and eligible students can apply for Labour card scholarship by simply filling an online application form.
- The parent’s of the applicant must be working for at least 6 months in Beedi, Iron ore Manganese and Chrome Mines, Limestone and Dolomite Mines, or Cine with full time employment.
- The total monthly income of the applicant should not be more than 10,000 per month.
- The students should have passed the qualifying exam on the first attempt.
- The students must be the residents of India.
- Their is no age limit for applying for Labour card scholarship.
- The applicant must have taken admission in Indian recognized institution.
- The applicant should their own bank account.
- Aadhaar card.
- Domicile Certificate
- Passport-size photographs
- Income certificate
- Mobile number
- Email Id
- Bank Account Passbook first page containing Account Number, Bank Name, Branch Name and IFSC Code.
- Employee’s Identification card Photocopy
- If Institute/School is different from domicile state of the applicant, then Bonafide student certificate from Institute / School.
- If Aadhaar is not available, then Bonafide student certificate from Institute / School and Aadhaar Enrolment ID and Scanned copy of Bank passbook
Labour Card Scholarship List 2023
- Scheme for Award of Financial Assistance for Education (Scholarship) to the Children of Beedi Workers.
- Scheme for Award of Financial Assistance for Education (Scholarship) to the Children of Iron Ore, Manganese Ore & Chrome Ore Mine (IOMC) Workers.
- Scheme for Award of Financial Assistance for Education (Scholarship) to the Children of Limestone & Dolomite Mine (LSDM) Workers.
- Scheme for Award of Financial Assistance for Education (Scholarship) to the Children of Cine Workers
Labour Card Scholarship 2023 Amount
Below is the list of Scholarships amount given to the student for different courses.
|Courses or Class||Scholarship amount|
|Class 1st to 4th||Rs. 1,000|
|Class 5th to 8th||Rs. 1,500|
|Class 9th to 10th||Rs. 2,000|
|Class 11th and 12th||Rs. 3,000|
|Degree courses||Rs. 6,000|
|Professional Training||Rs. 25,000|
Procedure to Applying for Labour Card Scholarship 2023
Follow below steps for applying for this scholarship 2023.
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of Labour card scholarship 2023 that is scholarships.gov.in.
- On homepage you have to click on New Registration option.
- A new page will open with instruction.
- Click on declaration option.
- Now click on continue option.
- Enter all the required details such as name, date of birth, mobile number etc.
- Now enter the captcha.
- Click on register option.
- Now you have to login in your account.
- Now click on application form.
- The application form will open.
- You have to fill the asked details on the application form such as State of domicile, Name of the student etc.
- Click on save and continue option.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Click on final submission.
- Your application form is successfully submitted.
Procedure to Check the Application Status of Labour Card Scholarship 2023
- First, you have to visit the official website Which is scholarships.gov.in.
- On the homepage click on the login option.
- A new page will open where you have to select the year from the drop down list.
- After this a new page will open where you have to enter your application ID and password.
- Now click on submit option.
- After this your application status will open.