Ladli Behna Yojana 2023 Apply Online, MP Ladli Behna Yojana 2023 Registration Last Date, PDF Download, Eligibility, Benefits @cmladlibahna.mp.gov.in
As we know government implemented many schemes and scholarship programmed for the women. So that it help them to become financial independent. This time the government of Madhya Pradesh has released a scheme called Ladli Behna Yojana for the women of the MP State. In this scheme government will provide financial assistance of Rs. 1,000 per month to the women. Only the domicile of Madhya Pradesh State can take benefit of this scheme. Because this scheme is state specific. Women can apply for this scheme by filling an online form which is available on the official website of Ladli Behna scheme @cmladlibahna.mp.gov.in or application forms are also available at the gram panchayat/ ward office/ Camp site. The registration for Ladli Behna scheme was started from 5th March 2023, there is no last date for applying. You can also download mobile application from the play store.
Today in this article we will tell you about Ladli Behna Yojana, its key highlights, its objective its features and benefits, its eligibility criteria, Documents required for applying, Procedure for applying scheme etc. So read the full article and if you have any doubt related to the scheme. You can comment below we will try to solve it as soon as possible.
About Ladli Behna Yojana 2023
Ladli Behna Yojana was launched by the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Mr. Shivraj Singh Chouhan on 5th March 2023. During the launch event of this scheme Chief Minister said that he wanted to make the life of his sister easy. In this scheme women will get Rs. 1,000 per month for 5 years. The money in this scheme will be directly transferred in the beneficiary’s bank account. Only the women of poor families can apply for this scheme. With the help of the received money women can buy fruits, vegetable and other things for their children and for themselves.
Ladli Behna Yojana 2023 Key Highlights
|Topic||Ladli Behna Yojana 2023|
|Scheme||Ladli Behna Yojana|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Mr. Shivraj Singh Chouhan|
|Launched Date||5th March 2023|
|Application mode||Both online and offline|
|Beneficiaries||Women belonging to poor families of Madhya Pradesh State|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance|
|Scheme Level||State level|
The main objective of this scheme is to make women self-sufficient and to make improvement in the health and nutrition level of their dependent children by providing financial assistance of Rs. 1,000 per month in their Aadhaar link and DBT Activated bank account. This scheme will make the women more financial independent and will also increase the role of women in decision making of household.
Ladli Behna Yojana Features and Benefits
- This is launched by the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Mr. Shivraj Singh Chouhan on 5th March 2023.
- In this scheme government will provide financial assistance of Rs. 1,000 per month to the women of the state for 5 years.
- Only the women of Madhya Pradesh State can take the benefit of this scheme. Because this scheme is state specific.
- The registration for Ladli Behna scheme was started from 5th March 2023. And there is no last date for applying.
- Women can apply for this scheme by filling an online form which is available on the official website or portal of Ladli Behna scheme or application forms are also available at the gram panchayat/ ward office/ Camp site.
- This scheme will increase the role of women in decision making at household level and will make them more financial independent.
Ladli Behna Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Following is the list of eligibility criteria for applying for Scheme 2023. It is advised to check the eligibility criteria of the scheme before applying.
- The Applicant must be the permanent domicile of Madhya Pradesh state.
- The age of the women should be in the range of 23 to 60 years as on 1st January 2023.
- The annual income of the women family should be less than Rs. 2.5 lakh.
- Women applying for this scheme must be married, including widows, divorced and abandoned women.
- It is compulsory for the women to have her own bank account linked with aadhar card. And join account is invalid.
Ladli Behna Yojana Documents Required
- Aadhaar card.
- Domicile Certificate
- Passport-size photographs
- Income certificate
- Mobile number
- Email Id
- Bank account Linked with Aadhar card and DBT Activated
- Bank Account Passbook first page containing Account Number, Bank Name, Branch Name and IFSC Code.
- Overall family member Id card
Steps to Apply for Ladli Behna Yojana 2023 (Online)
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website or portal of Ladli Behna yojana that is cmladlibahna.mp.gov.in.
- On homepage click on Apply for Ladli Behna scheme option.
- Now the registration form will open on your screen.
- Enter all the asked details in the form.
- Upload all the required documents.
- And in last click on submit button.
- Now you have successfully registered for this scheme.
Procedure to Applying for Ladli Behna Yojana 2023 (Offline)
Follow below steps for applying for Ladli behna Scheme 2023
- First of all you have to visit the nearest gram panchayat/ ward office/ Camp site.
- And take the application form for Ladli behna Scheme 2023.
- Filled the form and attached all the required documents.
- Submit the form from where you have taken the form.