Ministry Of Information and Broadcasting (MIB) has released a notification for the MIB Recruitment 2023 for 75 Young Professional vacancies, check eligibility and apply before the last date @mib.gov.in.
Ministry Of Information and Broadcasting has recently issued a notification for the Recruitment of Young Professionals on a contract basis on its official website that is mib.gov.in. The online application started form 04 April 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the MIB Recruitment 2023 of Young Professional vacancy before the last date. If you are seeking the jobs in central government use this opportunity to apply for the MIB Young Professional Recruitment. Selected applicants will be appointed at Delhi location and get a monthly salary of Rs. 60000. The Last Date of submission application form is 08 May 2023. To explore more details about this recruitment like education qualification, age limit, selection process, Application Fee, Salary, vacancy & other relevant details are given below.
MIB Recruitment 2023- Overview
|Ministry Of Information and Broadcasting
|Number of Vacancies
|Last date to Apply
MIB Recruitment Important Dates 2023
|Starting date for Application submission
|04th April 2023
|Last date to Apply
|08th May 2023
MIB Recruitment- Eligibility Criteria
Maximum age limit of the candidates should not be exceed 32 years
Applicants must have a Master’s Degree/ Diploma in Journalism/ Mass Communication/ Visual Communication/ Information Arts/ Animation & Designing/ Literature and Creative Writing.
Candidates must have a Minimum two-year work experience after Master’s Degree/ Diploma, preferably in the field of Communication, designing, marketing, animation, editing and book publishing.
MIB Young Professional Pay Scale
- Pay Scale Rs-60000/- per month
mib.gov.in Selection Process
- Interview or Test will be conducted for Young Professionals post.
MIB Recruitment 2023 Fees Details
- Please refer to official notification
Procedure to Apply for MIB Recruitment 2023
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Ministry of Information and Broadcasting that is mib.gov.in.
- Home page of the website will open in front of you.
- Go to the tender and notice vacancy section.
- Check out the procedure and guidelines for the engagement of young professionals.
- Please read it carefully and found yourself eligible for young professionals.
- Candidates fill out the Google Form to enter all the personal details before the deadline.
- No other mode of application will be accepted.
- By following the steps you can easily apply for the young professionals.