MMRCL Recruitment 2023 announced 21 vacancies for General Manager, Dy. General Manager & others on mmrcl.com, Apply before 18.01.2023
Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MMRCL) announced a bumper of vacancies for candidates. The vacancies are available for the posts of General Manager, Dy. General Manager, Asst. General Manager, Dy. Town Planner, Dy. Engineer, Assistant Manager, Junior Engineer & Director. MMRCL is looking for eligible and qualified candidates on a Regular/ Contract/ Deputation basis. Interested individuals can apply for the vacancies from 05.12.2022. It is suggested to apply for the post before the last date which is 18.01.2023.
A notification regarding the Mumbai Metro Recruitment 2023 is made available for the candidates. With the help of the notification, the applicants will be able to know about the eligibility criteria, selection process, and application process. The authorities will take personal Interviews to select the eligible candidates. The individuals who will be selected for the post will be placed in Mumbai. The online link is made available for interested applicants on www.mmrcl.com. Aspirants should read the notification in detail before applying for the posts.
MMRCL Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization Name||Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Adv. No||Recruitment Advertisement 2022 – 02 & Recruitment Advertisement 2022 – 03|
|Job Name||General Manager, Dy. General Manager, Asst. General Manager, Dy. Town Planner, Dy. Engineer, Assistant Manager, Junior Engineer & Director|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||05.12.2022|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||18.01.2023|
Mumbai Metro Recruitment 2023 Details of Vacancies
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy||Salary|
|General Manager||01||Rs. 1,20,000 – 2,80,000|
|Dy. General Manager||02||Rs. 80,000 – 2,20,000|
|Asst. General Manager||04||Rs. 70,000 – 2,00,000|
|Dy. Town Planner||02||Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000|
|Dy. Engineer||05||Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000|
|Assistant Manager||01||Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000|
|Junior Engineer||03||Rs. 35,280 – 67,920|
|Director||03||Rs. 1,80,000 – 3,40,000|
MMRCL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who want to apply for the available vacancies must have a Degree/ PG Degree/ Engineering/ Diploma from m recognized university
- The General Manager (GM) age should be 55 years.
- AGM & DGM’s age should be 40 years
- The age of the candidate for the Director post must be between 45 to 57 years.
- For all Other posts, the age of the applicant should be35 years.
MMRCL Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection of the candidates for the available posts will be done based on personal Interviews. The authorities will be conducting personal interviews for the selection of eligible candidates. The individual has to perform well in the interview as the selection will be according to the performance of the aspirant in the interview. The interview date, time, and place will be informed well in advance to the applicants.
MMRCL Recruitment Mode of Application
Individuals can only apply online mode; no other mode will be accepted.
Mumbai Metro Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Starting date of submission of application||05.12.2022|
|Last date of submission of application||18.01.2023|
MMRCL Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
Individuals who are interested in these posts don’t have to pay any fee.
MMRCL Recruitment 2023 Procedure to Apply
- Firstly, visit the official website, mmrcl.com
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Now you have to click “Career” to find the advertisement “MMRCL/HR-Rect./ 2022-02 & MMRCL/HR-Rect./ 2022-03”, and click on the advertisement.
- The Notification will open on the screen, make sure you read it and check Eligibility.
- After that find the apply online link and click on it.
- If you are a new user, you have to do registration.
- Register yourself by entering details like name, working mobile number, and valid Email Id.
- Registration number and password will be generated.
- Login by entering the Registration number and password on the screen.
- Application form will open on the screen.
- Fill out the form by entering all required details.
- Attach all the asked documents.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” option.
- You can take the print of the application form for future use.