MOMA Scholarship 2023, MOMA Scholarship Application Form Online, MOMA Scholarship Registration, MOMA Scholarship Last Date
Education plays an important role in everyone’s life. So, keeping in mind the need and importance of education, the Ministry of Minority Affairs started MOMA Scholarship for the students who belong to minority communities of Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jains and Parsis. The MOMA Scholarship was started in 2021 with an aim to support students. For more information and details regarding MOMA Scholarship 2023 Application Form Online, MOMA Scholarship Registration Last Date, you can read the article in detail.
According to the MOMA Scholarship, the beneficiary will be getting Rs. 20000 yearly. Interested candidates can apply for Pre-Matric Scholarship, Post Matric Scholarship, and Merit Cum Means Scholarship. These Scholarships can be applied for Professional and Technical courses. Also Read:-Telugu Indian Idol Season 3 Audition Date 2023 Registration & Contestants List
MOMA Scholarship 2023
The Ministry of Minority Affairs started the Scholarship so that students can complete their education. There are three kinds of MOMA Scholarship such as Pre-Matric Scholarship, Post-Matric Scholarship for Minorities and Legitimacy cum-Means Scholarship for Technical Courses CS and Professional. This initiative is going to fulfil dreams of many students of getting quality education.
Overview of MOMA Scholarship 2023
|Name of the article||MOMA Scholarship 2023|
|Initiated by||The Ministry of Minority Affairs.|
|Full form||The Ministry of Minority Affairs( MOMA)|
|Aim||To provide Scholarship|
MOMA Scholarship Registration
छात्र अपनी शिक्षा पूरी कर सकें, इसके लिए अल्पसंख्यक कार्य मंत्रालय ने स्कॉलरशिप की शुरुआत की। MOMA छात्रवृत्ति तीन प्रकार की होती है जैसे प्री-मैट्रिक छात्रवृत्ति, अल्पसंख्यकों के लिए पोस्ट-मैट्रिक छात्रवृत्ति और तकनीकी पाठ्यक्रम सीएस और प्रोफेशनल के लिए वैधता सह-साधन छात्रवृत्ति। यह पहल कई छात्रों के गुणवत्तापूर्ण शिक्षा प्राप्त करने के सपने को पूरा करने जा रही है। Also Read:-UP Scholarship Status 2023 : @ scholarship.up.gov.in भुगतान स्थिति
Objective of MOMA Scholarship 2023
The main purpose of the MOMA Scholarship 2023 is to help the students to do higher studies. After the taking help of MOMA Scholarship, individual can complete education and will have successful career.
Benefits of MOMA Scholarship 2023
- Through MOMA Scholarship 2023, the students will be able to complete their higher education.
- This will increase the morale of the students to work hard as they will get funds to pay fees.
- The literacy rate will also enhance after successful implementation of MOMA Scholarship.
- Scholarship will open gate of employment opportunities for students as they will complete their education and will get good jobs.
List Of Allowances Under MOMA Scholarship
|Class||Particulars||Minority Scholarship Amount|
|Class 6 to 10||Admission fee||Rs.500 per year subject to actuals (for day scholars and hospitals)|
|Class 6 to 10||Tuition fee||Rs.350 per month subject to actuals (for day scholars and hospitals)|
|Class 1 to 5||Maintenance allowance||Rs.100 per month (for day scholars)|
|Class 6 to 10||Maintenance allowance||Rs.600 per month (for hospitals) Rs. 100 per month (for day scholars)|
|Class 11 and 12||Admission and Tuition Fee||INR 7000 per year subject to actuals (for both hostels and day scholars)|
|Technical and Vocational courses (Class 11 and 12 levels)||Admission & course/tuition fee||INR 10,000 per year subject to actuals (for both hostels and day scholars)|
|UG and PG level||Admission & tuition fee||INR 3,000 (for both hostellers and day scholars) per year subject to actuals|
|Class 11 and 12 including both vocational and technical courses||Maintenance allowance||INR 380 per month INR 230 per month (for day scholars). INR 230 per month (For day scholars).|
|For UG & PG level (For technical courses and other Professional courses)||Maintenance allowance||INR 570 per month INR 300 per month (for hostellers). INR 300 per month (For day scholars)|
|M.Phil. & PhD||Maintenance allowance||INR 1200 per month (For hostellers). INR 550 per month (For day scholars)|
Eligibility Criteria for MOMA Scholarship 2023
- For Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minorities–
- It is necessary for an individual to be studying in class 1st to 10th.
- Student should have obtained minimum 50% in the last examination.
- The income of the family should be less than 1 lakh each year.
- Post Matric Scholarship for Minorities–
- To apply for this scholarship, individual should be a student of class 11th and 12th.
- The Individual should be doing technical and vocational training courses at NCVT affiliated ITI and industrial training centres.
- The income of the family should not be more than 2 lakhs yearly.
- Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Technical Courses CS and Professional–
- It is necessary that an individual should be doing graduation or postgraduation.
- Student must have obtained minimum 50% marks in last qualifying exam.
- The family annual income must be less than 2.5 lakh.
Required Documents for MOMA Scholarship 2023
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- Self-certified community certificate for the individual who has achieved 18 years of age.
- Educational mark sheet
- Domicile certificate
- Details of Bank account.
- Any other Identity Card
Procedure of Application of MOMA Scholarship
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of the MOMA Scholarship 2023, https://scholarships.gov.in/
- You will land on the homepage of website.
- Click on the option of new registration on the home page.
- You will see instructions on the screen, make sure you read them properly.
- After that tick mark all of the declarations.
- Now you have to click on the continue option.
- You will see a new page on the screen.
- Then click on the scholarship which you want to apply.
- The application form will open on the screen.
- Next, you have to fill the application form by entering details.
- Then upload all of the required documents.
- After that complete the Payment procedure.
- At last, click on submit option on the screen.
MOMA Scholarships Renewal Application Form
- Firstly, visit the official website of the MOMA Scholarship.
- You will reach on the home page of the website.
- Click on the new registration option on the home page.
- The instructions will be seen on the screen
- After that click on the apply for renewal option.
- Now you have to do log by entering your credentials
- You will see the application form on the screen.
- Fill the application form by entering all details.
- Finally, click on submit option on the screen.
FAQ– MOMA Scholarship 2023
What is MOMA scholarship scheme?
Moma scholarship scheme is initiative that is taken to support students from minority communities of Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jains and Parsis to do higher studies.
What is eligibility criteria for MOMA Pre-Matric Scholarship?
It is necessary for an individual to be studying in class 1st to 10th. Student should have obtained minimum 50% in the last examination. The income of the family should be less than 1 lakh each year.
How do I Check my MOMA scholarship status?
The status of the MOMA scholarship can be checked by visiting the official website, https://scholarships.gov.in/