MP Patwari Recruitment 2023| Applicant can apply for Group 2 (Sub Group 4) 3555 vacancies on peb.mp.gov.in before 19 January 2023
A notification regarding MP Patwari Recruitment 2023 has been released on 22 November 2022. According to the notification, there are 3555 vacancies available for Group 2 (Sub Group 4) posts. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) released the notification on the official website for the candidates. The vacancies that are announced include regular vacancies, backlog vacancies, and vacancies based on a contractual basis. The individual can apply for the posts from 5th January 2023. The candidates who are waiting for a long for these posts should apply before the last date which is 19 January 2023. The application link will be available on the official website. It is advised to read the notification in detail before starting the application process.
MP Patwari Vacancy 2023– Overview
|Organization||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Posts||Group 2 (Sub Group 4) Posts|
|Online Registration Dates||05th January 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||19th January 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|MP Patwari Official Website||peb.mp.gov.in|
MP Patwari Vacancy– Important Dates
|MP Patwari Notification||22nd November 2022|
|Online Registration Starts||05th January 2023|
|Online Registration Ends||19th January 2023|
|Last date to submit the application fee||19th January 2023|
|Last date to make the correction||21st January 2023|
|MP Patwari Exam Date 2023||15th March 2023 onwards|
MP Patwari Recruitment– Eligibility Criteria
The individual who wants to apply for the posts should have done graduationfrom a recognized university. It is required to pass the CPCT scorecard with Hindi Typing and Computer Proficiency for the selection of Patwari. The individual also has to pass the CPCT probationary period within 3 years after the appointment of the CPCT Exam.
MP Patwari Recruitment– Age limit
The minimum age limit of the candidates should be 18 years and the maximum age limit must be 40 years.
MP Patwari Recruitment– Selection Process
The selection process includes three stages that are Written Exam, Personal Interview, and Document Verification.
- Written Exam– the department will conduct the written exam for the candidates. The date, time, and venue will be informed to the candidates through the official website.
- Personal Interview- After the exam, the individual will be called for the interview. The individual has to answer the questions asked by the panel.
- Document Verification-After the successful completion of the two rounds, the shortlisted individual will be called for the document verification. In this stage, the candidates have to carry documents and certificates with them.
MP Patwari Exam Pattern
Every question is of one mark and there will be no negative marking. The candidates will be given 2 hrs time to complete the exam.
|General Knowledge||20||20||120 minutes|
|Rural Economy and Panchayati Raj||20||20|
MP Patwari Salary Scale
|Pay Matrix||7th pay commission|
|Grade Pay||Rs. 2400/-|
|Basic Pay||Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20,200|
|In-hand Salary||Rs. 20,800|
MP Patwari Recruitment Application Fee
It is necessary to pay the application fee for the successful completion of the application process. Candidates of SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates of MP State have to pay Rs 250 as a fee and others have to pay RS 500 as a fee. The fees will be paid online mode.
|For UR||Rs. 500/-|
|For SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates of MP State||Rs. 250/-|
|MP Postal Charges||Rs. 60/-|
|Register Citizen User Charges||Rs. 20/-|
|Payment Mode||Through Online|
MP Patwari Recruitment Vacancies
MP Patwari Recruitment Procedure to Apply
- Firstly, go to the official website, peb.mp.gov.in
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Click on the latest update section on the home page.
- Now you have to click on the link Madhya Pradesh Patwari Recruitment 2023.
- After that register yourself, by entering your details.
- Now registration number and password will be generated.
- Login by entering your registration number and password.
- Fill out the application by entering all required details.
- Upload scanned photographs and signatures.
- Now complete the payment procedure.
- Check again the filled form before submission.
- At last, click on submit option.
- You can take the printout of the application form.