As we all know that, the government of Odisha launched the scheme which is called BSKY Nabin Card which aims to provide health insurance to the citizens so that they can pay for higher medical expenses without worrying about financial condition. So, to provide them a platform to make a registration the government released another portal which is called Mo Seva Kendra. Through this, those beneficiaries who want t get registered under this scheme can use this platform for this. Here in this article we will provide you all the important details about Mo Seva Kendra BSKY Nabin Card Registration 2024 such as benefits, eligibility criteria, features, objectives and other details as well, so kindly read this whole article till the end.
Mo Seva Kendra BSKY Nabin Card Registration 2024
The government of Odisha launched another portal for the application process of BSKY Nabin Card for the year of 2024. As we have already discussed this card aims to provide health insurance coverage to all the needy and poor citizens of the state especially those who are poor and unable to pay for high medical expenses so the government released its application process. All those who are looking forward to it and wants to apply under this and get the health insurance nabin card, kindly register themselves under this portal through the link given in this article. For more details, we have mentioned here all the important aspects that will be informative for you.
Key Highlights of Mo Seva Kendra BSKY Nabin Card Registration 2024
|Name of the scheme
|Mo Seva Kendra BSKY Nabin Card Registration
|Odisha state government
|Provide Free Healthcare
|Citizens of Odisha state
|BSKY Nabin Card Portal
Objective of Mo Seva Kendra BSKY Nabin Card Registration
The main objective of this scheme is to provide cashless health insurance policies for up to 5 lakhs to all the citizens of the state who are going to register themselves under this scheme. The government released a registration portal for them so that they can easily make a registration and get the cashless policies. The main aim is to overcome financial burden from citizens who are financially weak and unable to pay high medical fees at the time of emergencies, so all you have to do is make a registration before the deadline which is 16 of January 2024 and get the card. The government has also mentioned that this card will not just work in the state but it will also work in outside of the state.
Benefits of Mo Seva Kendra BSKY Nabin Card Registration
- The government of Odisha launched this scheme to provide health insurance to all the citizens of the state so that they can pay high medical bills without being burdened on anyone.
- With the help of this card, citizens will become independent and secure, so that they can easily use this cashless facility.
- This cashless health insurance scheme is available for all the lower middle class citizens of the state who are unable to pay for high medical expenses.
- To provide ease on registration the government released another platform, which makes registration easier and citizens can also get details from it.
- Under this scheme the government will provide insurance for up to 5 lacks and 5 lacks more for women of the state.
- The last day to apply for the Bsky Nabin card through Mo Seva Kendra is 16th January 2024.
- There are no application fees to apply for the Bsky Nabin card through Mo Seva Kendra.
- All the citizens of the state are eligible to apply under this scheme.
- Most importantly, only one member of the family is eligible to apply under this scheme.
- The age of the beneficiary should be more than 18 years, and must have Aadhar Card.
- Applicants must belong to rural area to get the opportunity.
Required Documents List
- Aadhar Card
- Residential proof
- Pen card
- Ration card
- Voter id card
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email I’D
Registration Procedure for Mo Seva Kendra BSKY Nabin Card Registration
- To make a registration you have to go to the Official Website of the portal.
- After reaching there tap on the Register option and continue.
- After tapping on it, the registration page will open.
- Now you have to enter all the necessary details and attach necessary documents as well.
- Last submit the form and you are successfully registered under this scheme.
List of Mo Seva Kendra BSKY Nabin Card
- Go to the official website.
- Click on List of Mo Seva Kendra BSKY Nabin Card on the homepage.
- Enter your District Block, and Ward on the new page.
- Click Submit to complete the process.
- Go to the official website of the portal.
- A new homepage will be appear in front of you.
- You have click on the login option.
- The login page will open on the screen
- Now, enter the user name, password, and the captcha code
- After that, click on the login button to get logged in
Toll-Free No. (Outside Odisha): 1800120120104
Helpline Number: 104
Smart Card Helpline: 15536