MPPEB Group 4 Recruitment, MPPEB released 2716 vacancies for Assistant, and Stenographer on www.peb.mp.gov.in, Apply before March 20, 2023
The good news for the job seekers of Madhya Pradesh as MPPEB (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board) has come up with recruitment for the year 2023. The wait for Government job seekers is finally over as the government of Madhya Pradesh has announced MPPEB Recruitment 2023. Interested & eligible candidates can grab this opportunity without wasting any time. This time MPPEB comes with the largest number of vacancies ever. There are almost 2716 vacancies, including various posts such as Assistant, Stenographer & many more. The candidates can apply from March 6, 2023, onwards. The last date to apply for MPPEB Group 4 Recruitment is March 20, 2023.
The applicants can register themselves on the official website of MPPEB which is www.peb.mp.gov.in. Application forms are only available online so, the candidates can directly visit the website for direct recruitment. Candidates must check their eligibility before applying. You can check detailed eligibility criteria on the official website & here as well. To get the latest update about this recruitment does check our article or page. In this article, we will inform you about MPPEB (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board) Recruitment, eligibility criteria to apply, required documents, vacancy, selection process, how to apply & where to apply. Do read the full article carefully & leave your questions in the comment box below.
MPPEB (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board) About
The MPPEB (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board) was founded by the Government of Madhya Pradesh in 1970. The MPPEB conducts various tests for admission to professional courses & streams. MPPEB is the largest conducting body in Madhya Pradesh. Its headquarters is in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. The current chairperson of MPPEB is Shri Malay Srivastav (IAS).
MPPEB Recruitment 2023 Key Highlights
|Name of organization||MPPEB (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board)|
|Post Name||Assistant, Stenographer|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Job location||Madhya Pradesh|
|No. of Vacancies||2716|
|Starting date of application||March 6, 2023|
|Closing date of application||March 20. 2023|
MPPEB Group 4 Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
NOTE – Before applying for MPPEB Recruitment candidates must satisfy that they are eligible or not.
- The candidate must have a graduation degree from a recognized institution.
MPPEB Age limit
- Minimum age – 21
- Maximum age – 42
NOTE – Before applying for MPPEB recruitment candidates must satisfy their educational qualification & age limit. You can check the detailed eligibility criteria on the official website.
MPPEB Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
- The candidates who are from the Unreserved category will have to pay Rs.500/- respectively as an application fee.
- The candidates who are from the Reserved category will have to pay Rs.250/- respectively as an application fee.
NOTE – The application fee is non-refundable.
- Aadhar card
- Educational mark sheet
- Birth certificate
- Community certificate
- Passport size Photograph
- Computerized Signature
MPPEB Group 4 Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Opening date of application||March 06, 2023|
|Last date of application||March 20, 2023|
|Last date of correction||March 25, 2023|
|Preliminary exam date||August 05, 2023|
SBI Retired Employees Recruitment
- The preliminary exam will be conducted on August 05, 2023. The exam will be conducted in 2 shifts – 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. & 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
MPPEB Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The applicant has to go through the written below steps to get selected for MPPEB Recruitment 2023 –
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Examination
- Computer Skill Test
- Document & Certificate verification
- Background verification
MPPEB Group 4 Recruitment 2023 Procedure to Apply
- First, you have to visit the official website of MPPEB (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board) that is www.peb.mp.gov.in
- Then on the homepage, various links can be seen. You have to click on the MPPEB recruitment notification pdf.
- After this the PDF will open, read the complete details carefully.
- After ensuring eligibility criteria, documents required, etc., if you are eligible, you can apply.
- NOW, for applying you have to click on the Online application form. After clicking, a new page will appear with the application form.
- Fill in the application form details such as name, age, qualifications, category, etc. & upload the required documents & photograph.
- After filling or checking everything, click on the ‘SUBMIT‘ button.
- Then you have to pay the application fees through an online payment mode.
- After paying application fees, download the MPPEB application form for future use.
- Now, you have successfully applied for MPPEB Recruitment 2023.