MPPEB Recruitment 2023, Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board announced 344 vacancies on peb.mp.gov.in, Apply before 05th December 2022
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board announced 344 vacancies on its official website. The vacancies are for the post of Sanitary Inspector, Chemist, Drug Inspector, Lab Assistant, Yogashala Assistant, Micro Biology Assistant, Programmer Assistant, System Operator, Meet Inspector, and Senior Technician.
MPPEB published the notification regarding MPPEB Recruitment 2023 on the official website. The notification will inform the applicants about all the recruitment requirements. It is an excellent opportunity for individuals who are working hard to get government jobs. The selected candidates will be placed in the reputed departments.
Interested candidates can apply online from November 21, 2022. It is suggested to fill out the application form before the last date which is December 5, 2022. The recruitment is for 344 Group II, Chemist, Sub-Group 3 Swachhta Nirikshak, and other positions. The aspirants should get ready for the exam as it will be conducted on February 10, 2023. The exam will be conducted in two shifts from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM. It is advised that the individual should read the notification in detail before starting the application process. To grab this opportunity individuals should do registration as early as possible. Candidates can only apply online; no other mode will be accepted. Alterations in the application can be made till 10th December 2022.
MPPEB Recruitment 2023– Details
|Recruitment Authority||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Posts Name||Sanitary Inspector, Chemist, Drug Inspector, Lab Assistant, Yogashala Assistant, Micro Biology Assistant, Programmer Assistant, System Operator, Meet Inspector, and Senior Technician|
|Online Application Begin||21st November 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||05th December 2022|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|MPPEB recruitment 2023 Official Website||www.peb.mp.gov.in|
MPPEB Recruitment 2023– Important Dates
|Online Application Commence on||21st November 2022|
|Correction in Application Form Start||21st November 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||05th December 2022|
|Last Date to Make Correction in the Application||10th December 2022|
|MPPEB Exam Date||10th February 2023|
MPPEB Recruitment– Eligibility Criteria
The individual who wants to apply for the available vacancies should be a citizen of India.
The interested candidates must have done aDiploma/BSc Degree from a recognized University.
The Minimum Age of the candidate should be 18 years and the maximum must be 40 years. Age relaxation will be given according to the rules and regulations of the government.
MPPEB Recruitment 2023– Application Fee
Candidates who belong toSC/ST/OBC (MP Domicile)/PWD category will have to pay RS 200 as a fee and other UR/EWS candidates need to pay RS 500 as a fee.
MPPEB Salary Scale
The candidates who will be selected will be given a salary from Rs. 28,700 to Rs. 91,300 per month. The salary will be given according to the posts. In addition to the salary, the selected individual will also get extra benefits like TA, DA, and HRA.
MPPEB Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection process includes a written exam, skill test, document verification, and medical examination. It is compulsory to qualify in all these rounds to get selected for the posts.
- Written Exam– candidates have to give a written test that will be of 200 marks. The date, time, and place of the exam will be informed to the candidates before the exam.
- Skill Test– Authorities will take the skill test of the candidates after the written test. The skills of the individual will be assessed in this round.
- Documents Verification– The qualified candidates will be called for document verification. The individual has to carry the certificates such as mark sheets, identity proof, category proof, etc.
- Medical Examination– In this last round, the medical examination of the applicants will be done. The candidates who will qualify in this round will be appointed for the posts.
MPPEB Recruitment 2023 Process to Apply Online
- Visit the official website of MPPEB, www.peb.mp.gov.in
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- You will find the notification on the home page, make sure you read it in detail.
- If you are a new user then register yourself.
- For registration, enter your basic details like name, working phone number, and valid email id. The registration number and password will be generated. The registration number and password will be sent to the email id and phone number.
- Now you have to log in by entering your registration number and password.
- The application form will open on the screen.
- Fill in the application form by entering all required details.
- Upload the scanned Educational Certificates, documents, photographs, and signatures.
- Now you have to complete the Payment of Application Fees.
- Recheck the filled application form before submission.
- At last, click on Submit option on the screen.
- You can take print of the application form for future use.