MPPSC MO Recruitment 2023, Notification has been released more than 1456 vacancies of Medical Officers on mppsc.mp.gov.in, Apply before 19 February 2023
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission announced various vacancies of Medical Officers (MO) for eligible and qualified candidates. According to the latest notification regarding the MPPSC Recruitment 2023, there are 1456 posts available in MPPSC Jobs. Individuals who are willing to apply for the vacancies can apply by visiting the official website of MPPSC Jobs mppsc.mp.gov. The applicant should apply on time, avoiding last-time hassle. The last date to apply for the posts is 19 February 2023. The individual should go through the notification in detail as it will tell them about the application process, eligibility criteria, final dates, and selection process. Candidates can do alterations to their application forms till February 21. With the help of the MPPSC recruitment drive more than 1000 medical officer posts will be filled by eligible candidates.
MPPSC MO Recruitment 2023 Key Points
|Name of the Exam||MPPSC Recruitment 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Vacancies available||1456 posts|
MPPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The interested candidates should be permanent citizens of India.
MPPSC Medical Officer Age Limit
The minimum age of the candidates should be 21 years and the maximum age of the applicant must be 40 years. Age relaxation will be given to SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH individuals according to Government Rules and Regulations.
MPPSC Medical Officer Educational Qualification
The applicants who want to apply for the available vacancies should have done MBBS from any recognized by the Medical Council of India.
MPPSC MO Recruitment Application Fee 2023
The candidates who belong to the unreserved category have to pay Rs 500 as the application fee and applicants of the reserved category will pay RS 250 as the application fee.
MPPSC MO Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||20 January 2023|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||19 February 2023.|
|Alterations in application forms||February 21|
MPPSC MO Recruitment 2023 Salary Scale
The candidates who will be selected for Medical Officer will get a salary Scale of Rs 56100/- to Rs 39100/- + Rs.5400/- Grade Pay.
MPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Selection Process 2023
The selection procedure includes the Written Test and Interview.
- Written Test– The authorities will be conducting the written test to select the candidates. The time, place, and date will be informed well in advance to the applicants. The interested individual should prepare for the written test according to the exam pattern and syllabus.
- Interview– After the completion of the written test, the interview round will be conducted for candidates. In this round, the skills and confidence of the applicants will be analyzed. The applicants have to answer all the questions asked by the panel.
Procedure to Apply for MPPSC MO Recruitment 2023
- First, go to the official website, mppsc.mp.gov.in
- Click on the “Apply Online” option on the home page.
- After that you have to click on the application link against Medical Officer (Department of Public Health & Family Welfare).
- Now you have to Register yourself by entering basic details.
- After successful registration you will receive a user ID and password.
- Then log in by entering your user ID and password.
- Then application form will open on the screen.
- Fill out the form by entering all required details.
- Now complete the payment procedure.
- Upload all the scanned documents, signatures, and photographs.
- You can take a print of the application form for future use.