MPPSC MO Syllabus 2023 & Exam Pattern Pdf Download of Prelims & Mains at mppsc.nic.in, MPPSC Medical Officer, एमपीपीएससी सिलेबस 2023
The wait is over for the aspirants as the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) revealed the MPPSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2023 on the official website. The notification was released recently regarding the Medical Officer Post. So, the candidates who have applied for the posts now can prepare according to the MPPSC Medical Officer Syllabus. The process of the application has already started. The selection process includes examination and interview. The authorities will soon release the examination date. So, meanwhile, the candidates should start preparing for the exam because competition is high. The individual should visit the official website mppsc.nic.in to know the latest updates about the recruitment process. The authorities will issue the admit card a few days before the examination.
MPPSC MO Syllabus 2023 Overview
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)|
|Name of the Exam||MPPSC Recruitment 2023|
|Name of the Post||Medical Officer (MO)|
|Work Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Job Category||MP Government Job|
|Official Website||Written Exam & Interview|
MPPSC Medical Officer (MO) Syllabus 2023
- For Aptitude
- Problems with L.C.M and H.C.F.
- Compound Interest.
- Numbers and Ages.
- Problems with Trains.
- Volume and Surface Area,
- Races and Games.
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Problems with Numbers.
- Odd Man Out.
- Simple Interest.
- Mixture and allegation Stocks and shares,
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Square Roots.
- Mixture and Allegations.
- Partnership Business.
- Time and Distance.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Relationships between Numbers.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- General Intelligence
- Similarities and Differences.
- Visual Memory.
- Relationship Concepts
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Space Visualization.
- Decision Making.
- Discriminating Observation.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Non-Verbal Series, etc
- General Knowledge
- About India.
- History – India & World.
- Cultural Heritage.
- General Science.
- Space & IT.
- Indian Constitution.
- National news (current).
- Indian Culture.
- Political Science.
- Indian National Movement.
- Indian Polity & Governance.
- Science & Technology.
- Scientific observations.
- International issues.
- Economic Scene.
- Everyday Science.
- Sports and Games.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Important Days.
- General Knowledge of Karnataka.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Indian Constitution.
- General Politics.
- Awards and Honours
- General Surgery
- Diagnosis and management of common surgical ailments
- Pre-operative and post
- operative care of surgical patients
- Medicolegal and ethical issues of surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Otorhinolaryngology E.N.T
- Thoracic surgery
- Neuro Surgery
- Wound healing
- Urological Surgery
- Shock pathophysiology and management
- Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Normal delivery and safe delivery practices
- Medico-legal examination in obey and Gynae Including Rape
- Questions on infections in the genital tract
- Questions on the applied physiology of menstruation and fertilization
- Questions on a displacement of the uterus
- Intra-Uterine growth retardation
- Questions on applied anatomy
- High-risk pregnancy and management
- Questions on neoplasm in the genital tract
- Family Planning
- U.D. and oral pills
- Medical Termination of Pregnancy
- Conventional contraceptives
- The operative procedure, sterilization, and organization of programs in the urban and rural surroundings
- Intra-natal conditions
- Post-natal conditions
- Ante-natal conditions
- Management of normal labor or complicated labor
- Accidents and poisonings in children
- Birth defects and counseling including autism
- Recognizing children with special needs and management
- Common childhood emergencies
- Immunization in children
- Basic newborn care
- Normal developmental milestones
- National programs related to child health
- Preventive Social & Community Medicine:
- Maternal and Child Health
- Occupational Health
- Health Administration and Planning
- Non-communicable diseases
- Nutrition and Health
- Ability to monitor national health programs
- Genetics and Health
- Communicable Diseases
- The concept of Health, Disease and Preventive Medicine
- Demography and Health Statistics
- International Health
- National Programmes
- Management of common health problems
- Knowledge of maternal and child wellness
- Medical Sociology and Health Education
- General Epidemiology
- Environmental Health
- Social and Community Medicine
- General Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
- Vaccines preventable diseases and non-vaccines preventable diseases
- Common Poisoning
- Metabolic disorders
- Tropical Medicine
- Vitamin deficiency diseases
- Musculoskeletal System
- Emphasis on medical procedures
- Endocrinology Genito-Urinary
- Emergency Medicine
- Pathophysiological basis of diseases
- Infections/Communicable Diseases
- Respiratory diseases
- Diseases of the skin (Dermatology)
MPPSC MO Exam Pattern 2023
|S.NO.||Exam Type||Subject Name||Number of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)||Technical Knowledge||100||100||2 hrs|
|Total 125||125||120 minutes|
Tips to Prepare for the MPPSC Medical Officer Exam
- Firstly, the applicants should go through the syllabus properly. After that, they should note down their weaker topics and start focusing more on them.
- Candidates should divide time equally for all topics so that all the topics get covered.
- Individuals must practice the previous year’s exam papers; it will give them an idea about the question pattern.
- Complete the preparations on time and keep time to revise before the exam.
- Be updated, visit the official website to know the latest information.