MPPSC Taxation Assistant Recruitment 2023, Notification has been released 100 vacancies of MPPSC Taxation Assistant on www.mppsc.nic.in
Aspirants who are waiting for job opportunities in Madhya Pradesh eventually the wait is finally over. As the Madhya Pradesh state government has released various employment opportunities in the M.P state. The job seekers in Madhya Pradesh have finally gotten a chance to be employed in the government sector. The MPPSC (Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission) has released vacancies for Taxation Assistant posts in the MP state. There is a total of 100 posts available for Taxation Assistant. This is a very great opportunity for job seekers in Madhya Pradesh state.
The applicants can register themselves on the official website of MPPSC (Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission) which is www.mppsc.nic.in. Candidates must check their eligibility before applying. You can check detailed eligibility criteria on the official website & here as well.
To get the latest update about this recruitment do check our article or page. In this article, we will let you know about MPPSC Taxation Assistant Recruitment 2023, eligibility criteria to apply, documents required, vacancy, the selection process, how to apply & where to apply. Do read the full article carefully & leave your questions in the comment box below.
About Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) is a state government agency of Madhya Pradesh state. The MPPSC agency is responsible for conducting civil services examinations and competitive examinations in the M.P. state. This commission makes direct recruitment to various civil services and departmental posts at the state level. This organization was formed on November 1, 1956. Its headquarters is in Indore, Madhya Pradesh. The current chairman of MPPSC is Mr. Rajeshlal Mehra.
MPPSC Recruitment 2023 Key Highlights
|Name of organization||MPPSC (Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission)|
|Job Type||Madhya Pradesh Government job|
|Total no. of Vacancy available||100 vacancies|
|Post name||Taxation Assistant|
|Starting date of application||May 09, 2023|
|Closing date of application||June 10, 2023|
|Selection process||Written Examination Interview|
MPPSC Taxation Assistant Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
NOTE – Before applying for MPPSC recruitment candidates must satisfy that they are eligible or not.
- The candidate should have his/her interschool degree from the Commerce stream.
- The candidate must have a graduation degree from a recognized institution. (Preferred B. Com)
- Minimum age – 21 years
- Maximum age – 40 years
- The application fees for unreserved category candidates will be Rs.500/-
- The application fees for reserved category candidates will be Rs.250/-
|SC / ST / OBC / PH candidates||Rs. 250/-|
|General or unreserved category||Rs.500/-|
MPPSC Taxation Assistant Salary
- Candidates who will be selected for Assistant Taxation Officer will be paid Rs.36,200/- to Rs.1,14,800/- and Grade pay of Rs.3,600/-
Taxation Assistant Recruitment Documents Required
The basic documents required for MPPSC recruitment 2023 are-
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Date of birth certificate
- Community certificate
- Documents related to educational qualification
- Passport size Photograph
- Computer-authorized Signature
mppsc.nic.in Selection Process
The selection process for MPPSC Taxation Assistant Officer is to give a written examination along with Interview.
- Written Examination
- Documents verification
- Background Verification
- Medical Checkup
MPPSC Taxation Assistant Recruitment Vacancy
|Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Taxation Assistant Officer||100 posts|
MPPSC Taxation Assistant Recruitment Important Dates
|Notification Date||December 31, 2022|
|Starting date of application||May 09, 2023|
|Last date of application||June 10, 2023|
Procedure to Apply for MPPSC Taxation Assistant Officer Recruitment
- First, the candidate has to visit the official website of MPPSC which is mppsc.nic.in.
- Then on the homepage, search for the notification option. Then click on the MPPSC Taxation Assistant Officer recruitment 2023 notification.
- Click on that notification, and check your detailed eligibility. If you are eligible then you can click on the ‘apply online’ option.
- NOW, as you have clicked on Apply online link then after clicking, a new page will appear with the application form.
- Fill in the details in the application form like name, father’s name, qualification, date of birth, category, etc. & upload the required documents, photograph, and computerized signature.
- After filling or checking everything, click on the ‘SUBMIT’ button.
- Then you have to pay the application fees (if any) through online payment mode.
- Do not forget to take a printout of the application form for future use.
- You have successfully applied for MPPSC (Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission).
Ans 1 – There is a total of 100 posts available for MPPSC (Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission) Taxation Assistant.
Ans 2 – The last date to apply for MPPSC Taxation Assistant recruitment is June 10, 2023.
Ans 3- The maximum age to apply for MPPSC Taxation Assistant is 40 years.