The Government of India, in partnership with the Ministry of Youth Affairs, has launched the MY Bharat Portal. This platform is designed for Indian youth aged 15-29, offering benefits such as online learning and connections with NGOs and businesses. To get started, register on the portal at mybharat.gov.in by providing basic information. This initiative aims to empower young individuals to contribute to nation-building and enhance their skills.
MY Bharat Portal
The Indian government has introduced the “My Bharat Portal” or “Mera Yuva Bharat (MY Bharat)” to foster leadership qualities in the youth. This initiative empowers young individuals and promotes youth-led development through a technology-driven framework. It ensures equal access for youth to pursue their aspirations and contribute to the development of a progressive India. The Cabinet, under Prime Minister Narendra Modi, has approved the establishment of an independent organization, Mera Yuva Bharat (MY Bharat), to support youth-led prosperity and equitable access to opportunities.
What is MY Yuva Bharat Portal?
Mera Yuva Bharat (MY Bharat), an autonomous entity, is designed to benefit youth aged 15 to 29, aligning with the National Youth Policy’s concept of youth. It also includes program components for adolescents aged 10 to 19. MY Bharat aims to focus the government’s efforts on youth-led development, empowering them to play an active role in driving the nation’s progress.
|Portal||My Bharat Portal or My Yuva Bharat Portal|
|Policies||National Youth Policy|
|Age Limit||15 to 29 years|
Anurag Thakur, the Union Minister for Youth Affairs and Sports, Media and Communication, and Youth Development, revealed that India has a significant demographic of 40 crore people aged 15 to 29. He emphasized that the primary objective of MY Bharat is to act as a comprehensive platform dedicated to fostering youth development in the country.
Impact of MY Yuva Bharat Portal
The “Mera Yuva Bharat” platform is designed to offer young people the opportunity to volunteer in their areas of interest and find such opportunities nationwide. It will create a centralized youth database and serve as a one-stop resource for youth and various central government agencies. It’s important to note that there will be no financial transactions involved.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced the launch of this significant national platform, “Mera Yuva Bharat,” on October 31, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel’s birth anniversary. This platform, which translates to ‘My Bharat,’ aims to actively involve India’s youth in various nation-building activities, as he shared during the 106th episode of his monthly radio program, ‘Mann Ki Baat
How to register on MyBharat Portal?
- You have open the browser and type the myharat.gov.in
- You have click on the login option and available on the top screen corner.
- now you have enter the mobile number you can login the app.
- Click on the consent option and PIN less authentication.
- Click on the Sign In button to login and register yourself
Guide to Apply Online MY Bharat Portal @ mybharat.gov.in
- Open your web browser and go to the official website of MY Bharat Portal at mybharat.gov.in.
- Wait for the homepage to load. This may take a moment, depending on your internet connection.
- On the homepage, look for a “Signup” button or a similar option to create a new account. Click on it.
- Wait for the next page to open. This page should be the registration or signup page.
- On the registration page, you will be asked to enter your basic details. Fill in the required information, which typically includes your Name, Mobile Number, Location, Occupation, Date of Birth, and any other information as requested.
- After entering all the necessary information, review it to ensure it’s accurate.
- Some portals may require you to upload a profile picture. If so, there should be an option to upload your picture. Click on it and follow the prompts to select and upload your photo.
- Once you’ve completed all the required fields and uploaded your picture (if necessary), review your information one last time to ensure it’s accurate.
- Click the “Submit” or “Register” button to submit your application.
- After successfully submitting your application, you should receive a confirmation or registration acknowledgment. Make a note of any reference number or confirmation message.
- With your registration complete, you can log in to the portal using your newly created account credentials (usually your email or mobile number and a password)
The benefit of My Yuva Bharat Portal
- Leadership Development: Enhance leadership skills through practical learning, transitioning from one-on-one communication to structured program execution.
- Youth Investment: Increase investment in youth to nurture them as community leaders and social innovators.
- Youth-Led Development: Redirect government focus towards youth-led development, encouraging active participation rather than passive involvement.
- Alignment with Community Needs: Improve synchronization between the needs of the community and the aspirations of the youth.
- Program Integration: Enhance effectiveness by consolidating existing programs into a cohesive framework.
- Central Resource: Serve as a central resource for both youth and government ministries.
- Youth Database: Establish a central database for juvenile information.
- Communication Enhancement: Improve two-way communication between government youth projects and other youth-focused stakeholder activities.
- Phygital Environment: Create a digital and physical (phygital) environment to ensure accessibility and engagement.
Who will benefit from My Yuva Bharat Portal?
The My Yuva Bharat portal offers benefits to individuals between the ages of 15 and 29. Minister of Youth Affairs and Sports, Anurag Thakur, emphasized that the initiative aims to ensure equal opportunities for all young people to pursue their aspirations and contribute to the development of a Viksit Bharat, a developed India. This initiative recognizes the importance of India’s youth population.
The primary goal of the My Yuva Bharat portal is to empower youth to become strong leaders and build successful careers. It also promotes two-way communication between young individuals and government projects, allowing the government to find the right skills for its projects while helping youth discover suitable opportunities. Eligibility for this portal is restricted to individuals between the ages of 15 and 29.