NABARD Recruitment 2023 | Post- Senior Project Assistant | Vacancy- Various | Deadline- 15.12.2022 | Official Website- nabard.org
There is excellent news for the banking aspirants as there are various posts available in the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development. The NABARD is looking for qualified and eligible candidates for Senior Project Assistant – IT posts. The organization is inviting applications for the available posts. It is a good opportunity for individuals who want central government jobs. Interested individuals can apply online on the official website from 15.11.2022.
NABARD Recruitment 2023
The individual who will be selected will be placed in the Mumbai region. The candidates who are working hard for a long time should not miss this chance and should apply before the last date which is 15.12.2022. The selected candidates will get the chance to work as Senior Project Assistants. It is required that the applicant should know how to read and write in English. The organization is looking for a suitable individual who can handle IT-related work for the company. The bank requires an individual who can manage all IT-related issues along with any other job responsibilities given to him/her.
NABARD Recruitment Key Points
|Organization Name||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)|
|Job Name||Senior Project Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||various|
|Notification date of online application||15.11.2022|
|Last Date to Submit the Online Application||15.12.2022|
NABARD Senior Project Assistant Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The candidate should be a citizen of India.
NABARD Recruitment Educational Details
- Individual who wants to apply for this post must have a 4 Year Engineering Degree or equivalent in CSE / IT / Computer Applications from a reputed institution. The individual should have done Engineering with a minimum of 50% marks.
Senior Project Assistant Experience
- The individual should have at least 5 years of experience in a reputed and relevant NBFCs/large-sized NGOs/ MFIs/ civil society organizations/Start-Ups or other similar organizations
- Experience in handling websites and IT work of organizations in the development sector will also be considered.
- Experience in handling projects in the development sector will also be counted.
- The applicant should be an Expert in reading, writing, and speaking English.
NABARD Recruitment Selection Process
The selection of the candidate will be done based on the Interview.
NABARD Recruitment Age limit
The minimum age of the candidate should be 28 years and the maximum age of the candidate should be50 years.
NABARD Recruitment Appy Mode
The candidate has been given the facility to apply through Online mode. Candidates are not allowed to apply from any other mode.
Senior Project Assistant Salary
- The individual who will be selected for project Assistant posts will be given Rs 80,000/– Per Month.
- There will be a provision of an annual hike of up to a maximum of 10% subject to outstanding performance. Travelling and related expenses of the tour will be over and above the salary.
NABARD Recruitment Other Benefits
Candidates will be given a total yearly leave of 30 days in a contract year on a proportionate basis. For the employee, Rs. 2000 will be reimbursed for the mobile usage charges and meal expenses every month.
NABARD Recruitment PLACE OF POSTING
The individual who will be selected will be placed in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Selected candidates may be asked to travel, so he/she should be ready to travel at short notice anywhere in the country. The individual may be placed anywhere in the country in the future and it will depend on the administrative requirements of NABFOUNDATION
Union Bank of India Recruitment
Initially, the individual will be appointed on a contract basis for 3 years. This period may be extended by TWO Years (One year at a time) but the extension depends on the performance of the employee. The performance of the employee will be reviewed every year. If the authorities find the performance of the candidate unsatisfactory then the company has the right to terminate the contract of service. The company will give a 2-month Notice period before the termination of the Contract.
NABARD Recruitment Procedure to Apply Online
- Firstly, go to the official website, www.nabard.org
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- You will see the notification of Senior Project Assistant posts, make sure you read it properly.
- Now you have to Click “forms.gle/jcoEiLJ9FXhiNDqM8”
- Enter all the asked details in the online application, like name, gender, address, DOB, educational qualification, mobile, email id, etc.
- At last, click on submit option.