NFC Recruitment 2023 Notification | NFC Full Form- Nuclear Fuel Complex | Post- ITI Trade Apprentices | Vacancies- 345 | Deadline- 05.11.2022 | Official Website- nfc.gov.in
Applications are invited from the ITI Passed candidates for Apprenticeship Training in Nuclear Fuel Complex. Recently, an announcement about the vacancy has been made on 22.10.2022. Candidates are required to apply for the training through the NAPS portal. There are about 345 vacancies open for candidates. All the individuals who are looking for jobs at Nuclear Fuel Complex can apply for the jobs before the final date which is 05.11.2022. To see check the latest NFC Apprentice Recruitment notification the individual can visit the nfc.gov.in
This is a good opportunity for candidates who are interested in Central govt Jobs in Telangana. For the candidates, the NFC Online Link is available nfc.gov.in
Candidates will be selected on a merit basis and shortlisted ones will be getting apprenticeship training at Hyderabad [Telangana]. All other information like NFC’s latest vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, and upcoming central govt job notifications will be available for the candidates on the official website. It is compulsory to register your name at National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) portal is apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
NFC Apprentice Recruitment Details
|Organization Name||Nuclear Fuel Complex|
|Adv. No||Adv. No. NFC/01/App./2022|
|Job Name||ITI Trade Apprentices|
|Stipend||Rs. 7700 & Rs.8050|
|Job Location||Hyderabad [Telangana]|
|Notification released date||22.10.2022|
|Last Date for Submission of application||05.11.2022|
Eligibility Criteria for ITI Trade Apprentices Vacancy
- Educational Qualification
- Individuals should have 10th & ITI Pass in respective trades from a recognized board or institute.
- Age Limit
- Candidates should be of 18 years of age.
- Selection Process
- The individual will be selected for NFC Apprentice based on the Merit List
- Mode of Application
- An online mode facility is provided for the candidates.
Procedure to Apply Nuclear Fuel Complex Recruitment
- Firstly, visit the official website, www.nfc.gov.in
- Home page of the website will be available on the screen.
- Click “Recruitment” to find the advertisement “ADVERTISEMENT FOR ENGAGEMENT OF ITI TRADE APPRENTICES FOR THE YEAR 2023“, and click on the advertisement.
- After that you will see a notification on the screen, make sure you read it carefully.
- Now you must go to NAPS Portal.
- You will find the online link on the screen, click on the online link.
- If you are a new user, then you must register yourself.
- If you are already registered then login to your account and start to apply.
- You must provide all your details correctly.
- After providing details, click on submit button.
- You can keep the print of the application form for future use.