NITTTR Recruitment 2023, National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research has announced 36 vacancies for Group C on nitttrc.ac.in, Apply before 20th February 2023
The National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research (NITTTR), Chennai announced various vacancies for the candidates. According to the notification, there are about 36 posts available for several designations. The organization has issued a NITTTR Recruitment 2023 Notification that will help the applicants to know more about the recruitment process. The notification will help the candidates to know about eligibility criteria, application process, salary details, application fee, final dates, exam pattern, and selection process.
The application process has already started for the candidates. It is suggested that the individual should apply for the available vacancies on time as the last date is 20th February 2023. The vacancies are available for the posts of Technician, Assistant Section Officer (Hindi Translator), Assistant Section Officer (Librarian), Technical Assistant Gr. II (Graphic Assistant), Senior Secretariat Assistant, Senior Technician, etc. Interested individuals should keep visiting the official website frequently to keep track of the latest updates about the recruitment process. The applicants should not submit any original documents with the application form. Only the applicants who have the minimum essential qualifications should apply.
NITTTR Recruitment 2023 Key Highlights
|NITTTR Chennai Group C Recruitment 2023
|National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research (NITTTR), Chennai
|Group C Posts – Assistant Section Officer, Senior Secretariat Assistant, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Technical Assistant Grade 2, Technician, Senior Technician
|No. of Posts
|Application Starting Date
|Application Closing Date
|20th February 2023
|Mode of Application
|Central Government Jobs
|Certificate Verification, Written Test and Skill Test/ Physical Test
NITTTR Group C Job Vacancy 2023
|Name of the Post
|Number of Posts
|Assistant Section Officer (Hindi Translator, Librarian, Sr. Auditor)
|Senior Secretariat Assistant (Sergeant, Steward, Jr. Auditor)
|Junior Secretariat Assistant
|Technical Assistant Grade 2 (Graphic Assistant, Jr. Electronics Technician, Pharmacist, Console Operator, Jr. Draughtsman)
NITTTR Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates who want to apply for Assistant Section Officer (Hindi Translator) should have a Degree in Hindi from a recognized University.
- For Assistant Section Officer (Librarian), the applicants should have a Degree in Library Science. The candidates should also have Five years of experience in the relevant field in Central /Autonomous bodies / PSUs / State Government /Government aided / Self-financing Colleges / Universities. The applicants must be experts in computer application and Knowledge of library automation and the digital library is required.
- The individuals for Assistant Section Officer (Sr. Auditor) posts should have a graduation and Post-graduation Degree in Commerce. It is essential to have Five years of experience in Accounts, Finance, Audit, Stores & Purchase, Procurement, etc. in Central / Autonomous bodies / PSUs / State Government / Government aided /Self-financing Colleges / Universities. The candidates should also have Excellent knowledge in audit, noting, and drafting in English, computer applications including Audit /Accounting Software, and knowledge in Tally. It is just that the candidates should have Analytical knowledge of finances, and taxation including Income Tax and GST.
- For the Technical Assistant Gr. II (Graphic Assistant), the individual must have passed class 10th and should have a 3 years Diploma in Fine Arts or Commercial Arts. Experience in the preparation of visual lettering and creative graphic work in media, as detailed knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe in Design Photoshop is needed. The individual should have a High level of Creativity with strong visual and conceptual Skills in-line with the market trends. It is also necessary to have Expert-level knowledge of common motion graphics design software like Adobe Suite. The applicants should have Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The candidates who are willing for Technical Assistant Gr. II (Jr. Electronics Technician) posts should have completed School or its equivalent (Class 10) with 3 years diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering or OR B.Tech. /B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engine. The interested individual should have experience in making Educational Video programs and handling Audio/Video equipment. It is necessary to have a good knowledge of Computers with Audio/Video Editing Software, Graphics, Animation, and Live streaming software. Working knowledge in LMS/ MOOC platform is a must.
NITTTR Recruitment 2023 Salary Scale
|Name of the Post
|Assistant Section Officer
|Rs. 29200 – Rs. 92300
|Technical Assistant Gr. II
|Senior Secretariat Assistant
|Rs. 25500 – Rs. 81100
|Junior Secretariat Assistant
|Rs. 19900 – Rs. 63200
NITTTR Group C Age Limit
The maximum age of the candidates who are interested in these jobs should be 35 years.
NITTTR Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
The candidates who belong to the General/ EWS/ OBC category have to pay RS 500 as an application fee. SC/ ST/ Persons with Disabilities (PwD)/ Women Candidates/ Internal Candidates don’t have to pay any application fee, they are exempted from paying the application fee. The application fee once paid will not be refunded in any circumstances. With the help of internet banking, credit card, and debit card the application fee can be paid online.
NITTTR Recruitment Important Dates 2023
|Application format can be downloaded from the Institute’s website (www.nitttrc.ac.in)
|Last date for receiving the hard copy of the duly filled application along with the proof of payment of the application fee and all the enclosures through Registered Post/ Speed Post/ Courier.
|20.02.2023 5.30 pm IST
Procedure To Download NITTTR Recruitment 2023 Job Notification
- First, go to the official website of the National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research (NITTTR) Chennai, nitttrc.ac.in
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Now you have to go to the career/home page of the official website.
- After that Click on the link – ‘Recruitment of Group C/Recruitment of Group C/Important Instructions to the Candidates Group C’ available on the home page.
- Now you see a PDF of the NITTTR Recruitment 2023 Job Notification on the screen.
- You can Download the NITTTR Recruitment 2023 Job Notification for future use.
Address to Send the NITTTR Chennai Group C Jobs 2023 Application Form
The Director, National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research (NITTTR), Taramani, Chennai 600 113, Tamil Nadu, India.