North Western Railway Recruitment 2023, RRC released a notification of 2026 vacancies for North Western Railway Recruitment on nwr.indianrailways.gov.in
RRC NWR Recruitment 2023: RRC (Railway Recruitment Cell) North Western Railway (NWR), Jaipur (Rajasthan) has announced the recruitment for the post of Apprentice. The official notification has been released by RRC NWR (Railway Recruitment Cell of North Western Railway). There is a total of 2026 vacancies available for Apprentice posts. The application forms are available from December 30, 2022. The deadline to apply for railway recruitment is February 10, 2023.
Interested & eligible candidates can fill up the vacant positions. In this article, we will provide you with all the required details related to North Western Railway Recruitment. We have provided you the key highlights of the recruitment, eligibility criteria to apply, educational qualification, documents required, and procedure to apply for the Apprentice post. You can also visit the official website of the Railway recruitment cell that is nwr.indianrailways.gov.in to check out the latest updates, proper eligibility criteria & application process. You can fill out the application form through the online portal of the Railway recruitment cell that we have provided you in the previous line.
This is a golden opportunity for candidates who are preparing for the railway exam for a very long time. Do not miss out on this opportunity at any cost. Grab the latest updates & fill out the form before the last date.
About Railway Recruitment Cell
The Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) handles the recruitment of Group D posts. The exam conducted by RRC for Group D posts will be under the Government of India.
North Western Railway Recruitment 2023 Key Highlights
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Cell|
|Railway||North Western Railway (NWR)|
|Job type||Government job|
|Notification Released Date||December 30, 2022|
|Starting Date of Application||December 30, 2022|
|Last Date of Application||February 10, 2023|
|Total posts||2026 posts|
|Job location||Jaipur, Ajmer (Rajasthan)|
North Western Railway Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate who is applying for the post must have an Interschool degree from a recognized institution with a minimum of 50% marks in main subjects. (Excluding additional subjects).
- He/She should also have an ITI Pass Certificate (in the trade in which apprenticeship is to be done) from a recognized board with a national Trade Certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT.
North Western Railway Recruitment Age Limit
The candidate who is applying for the Apprentice post should be within the age limit as given below –
- Minimum age – 15 years
- Maximum age – 24 years
North Western Railway Recruitment 2023 Age Relaxation
- Age relaxation is as per the rules of the government.
NWR Recruitment Application Fees 2023
- The candidate has to submit the application fee amount as written below –
|General & OBC||Rs. 100/-|
|SC /ST / PWD / Women||Nil|
NOTE – The application fee is non – refundable.
RRC Recruitment 2023 Salary
- Training period & salary details will be as per the extant rules & regulations of the Railway Recruitment Board.
- NOTE – To know more details about salary, you can visit the official website that is nwr.indianrailways.gov.in
Railway Recruitment NWR Selection Process 2023
- The candidate who is applying for the Railway recruitment NWR job will be selected based on the Merit list.
- The merit list will be prepared based on the percentage of marks in matriculation (with a minimum of 50% marks in main subjects) + ITI certificate grade (from relevant trade).
The following documents are required for Railway recruitment NWR 2023 for the Apprentice post –
- Aadhar card
- Pan Card
- Birth certificate
- Community or Caste certificate
- Educational mark sheet
- Passport size Photograph
- Computerized Signature
North Western Railway Recruitment 2023 Vacancies
|Division Name||Number of vacancies available|
|DRM Office, Ajmer division||413|
|DRM Office, Bikaner division||423|
|DRM Office, Jaipur division||494|
|DRM Office, Jodhpur division||404|
|BTC carriage, Ajmer||126|
|BTC LOCO, Ajmer||65|
|Carriage work shop, Bikaner||31|
|Carriage workshop, Jodhpur||70|
North Western Railway Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Starting date of application||December 30, 2023|
|Last date of application||February 10, 2023|
North Western Railway Recruitment 2023 Procedure to Apply
- Firstly, the candidate has to visit the official website of RRC (Railway Recruitment Cell) that is nwr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Then on the homepage, search for the notification option. Then click on RRC NWR recruitment 2023 notification.
- Click on that notification, and check your detailed eligibility. If you are eligible then you can click on the ‘apply online’ option.
- NOW, as you have clicked on Apply online link then after clicking, a new page will appear with the application form.
- Fill in the details in the application form like name, father’s name, educational qualification, date of birth, category, etc. & upload the required documents, photograph, and computerized signature.
- After filling or checking everything, click on the ‘SUBMIT’ button.
- Then you have to pay the application fees (if any) through online payment mode.
- Do not forget to take a printout of the application form for future use.
- You have successfully applied for RRC NWR (Railway Recruitment Cell of North Western Railway) Recruitment for the post of Apprentice.
North Western Railway Recruitment 2023 Result Update –
The result for the northwestern railway will soon be released when the application forms close. You can check the result updates on the official website of the Railway Recruitment Cell.
Ans 1 – There is a total of 2026 posts available for NWR Recruitment 2023.
Ans 2 – The last date to apply for NWR Recruitment 2023 is February 10, 2023.
Ans 3- The maximum age to apply for NWR Recruitment 2023 is 25 years.
Ans 3- The minimum age to apply for NWR Recruitment 2023 is 15 years.