Soon the Northern Railway is going to announce a bumper of vacancies. The notification regarding the Northern Railway Recruitment 2023 will be issued. It will be a golden opportunity for the candidates who want to join the railway. The department is looking for eligible and qualified candidates to fill vacant positions. Candidates who are interested in Northern Railway Vacancy should apply on time to avoid inconvenience in the future.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2023
The starting date of submission of the application form and the last date will be soon updated on www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in. Individuals have to register themselves before applying. Aspirants who are working hard to get these types of jobs should visit the official website frequently to check the latest notification. The notification will help the candidates to know about the entire procedure of recruitment such as eligibility criteria, the application process, the selection process, and final dates.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of the Posts
|Number of Vacancies
|Will be announced soon
|Last Date to Apply
|Will be Soon updated
|Mode to apply
Northern Railway Estimate Vacancy Details
- Retired Staff
- Accounts Assistant
- Senior Section Officer
- Finger Print Examiner
Railway Recruitment Cultural Quota
- Junior Engineer
- Senior Section Engineer
Northern Railway Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who want to apply for the jobs should be a citizen of India.
RRC NR Apprentice Vacancy 2023
Cluster – Lucknow:
- LKO Division: 335
- Bridge Workshop CB/LKO: 43
- Carriage Workshop AMV/LKO: 374
- Rolling Stock Workshop (Loco & Carriage-CB/LKO): 333
- Rolling Stock Workshop (Loco & Carriage – (Elect. CB/LKO): 225
Northern Railway Recruitment Educational Qualification
- Individual should have passes 10th, 12th from recognized board.
- Applicants should be graduates from recognized universities.
- Post Graduate degree from a recognized university is also required.
Northern Railway Recruitment Age Limit
The minimum age of the candidate who wants to apply for railway jobs should be 18 years.
Northern Railway Recruitment Examination Fee
Candidates who belong to SC/ ST, Women, Minorities, PwD, Ex SM Transgender & EBC category have to pay Rs. 250/- other category people will pay Rs 500/-as fee.
|SC/ ST, Women, Minorities, PwD, Ex SM Transgender & EBC
Northern Railway Jobs Selection Process
The selection process includes two stages written test and an interview.
- Written Test-
The officials will conduct written tests for the candidates. The date, time, and place of the test will be informed to the candidates through the official website. Applicants should prepare according to the exam pattern and syllabus. The exam pattern and syllabus can be obtained from the notification that the department will issue on the official website.
After the completion of the exam, the interview round will be conducted for the candidates. The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. An individual should be confident to face the interview. The officials will be asking questions of the candidate.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2023 Procedure to Apply
- Firstly, go to the official website of the organization Northern Railway, www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Now you have to go to “News & Recruitment Info” on the home page.
- Click on the “Recruitment Info” link on the screen.
- you will see various links on the screen.
- Click on the link related to RRC NR Vacancies.
- A PDF file of the Northern Railway Notification will open on the screen, read the notification in detail.
- Download the application form and fill the form by entering details all required details.
- Attach the required documents with the filled application form.
- At last, send the form to the address mentioned in the official notification.