NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online, NPCIL Recruitment Notification, Check Eligibility & Last Date to apply for 325 Executive Trainee Posts @npcilcareers.co.in
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has issued the NPCIL Recruitment 2023 for the Executive trainee Posts on its official website. These 325 Executive Trainee posts are in NPCIL, Maharashtra. The online application will start on 11th April 2023. Candidates who are interested in the Executive Trainee posts can apply before the last date. The Last Date for of submission the online application form is 28th April 2023. Download the NPCIL Notification link from the link given below. The selection will consist of a written test followed by Document Verification and Medical Examination. In this article, we will provide all the details like education qualification, age limit, selection process, Application Fee, Salary, vacancy & other relevant details given below.
NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Highlights
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|Number of Vacancies||325|
|Advt. No.||NPCIL/ HRM/ ET/ 2023/ 01|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Document Verification, Medical Examination|
|Online application begins||11th April 2023|
|Last date to apply||28th April 2023|
Bombay High Court Peon Recruitment
NPCIL Recruitment Important Dates 2023
|Notification Release date||04th April 2023|
|Starting date for Application||11th April 2023|
|Last date to Apply Online||28th April 2023|
|Admit Card release||Released Soon|
|Exam Date||Released Soon|
NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Mechanical Executive Trainee||123|
|Chemical Executive Trainee||50|
|Electrical Executive Trainee||57|
|Electronics Executive Trainee||25|
|Instrumentation Executive Trainee||25|
|Civil Executive Trainee||45|
NPCIL Recruitment 2023- Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must have completed B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc / 5 years Integrated M.Tech with minimum 60% in a relevant discipline with a valid GATE 2021 / 2022 / 2023 score.
- Maximum Age Limit: 26 years
- Age Relaxation will be provided to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/PH as per government rules.
npcilcareers.co.in Selection Process
- GATE Score
- Document Verification
NPCIL Recruitment Pay Scale
The Executive Trainee pay scale is Rs. 56100/-
NPCIL Recruitment Fee Details
|Gen/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-Serviceman/Female||Nil|
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2023?
- Firstly, visit the official website of NPCIL that is npcilcareers.co.in.
- Online application registration starts from 11/04/2023 to 28/04/2023.
- On the homepage click on the career tab.
- Click on the Apply online link.
- Register with the active email id & phone number.
- After completed the registration process, login using your registration ID.
- Fill out the application form by entering your personal details.
- Upload all the necessary documents.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.