The government has been taking steps to make it easy and hassle free for the students to pursue their passion and education. This is why government has come up with Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2024 Under this scheme, the students who have passed their class 12th will get laptop. The Cheif Minister of Odisha is going to distribute free laptop to the meritorious students who have passed class 12th. Government has decided to distribute 15,000 free laptops to the meritorious students in the year 2023. While, laptops or tablets are planned to be distributed among every meritorious students under Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana. Those students who are interested to apply for this scheme then they can follow this post till the end. We are going to share everything related to this Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2024 such as eligibility criteria, application process, objective, benefits and many other things. Let’s see them.
Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2024
Under the Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana students will get all-around development and get to prepare for competitive exams. However, all of the meritorious students will be provided with the laptop by the end of 2023. More than 15,000 meritorious students will get selected to receive the laptop. The government has decided to setup 30 nodal centers to distribute the laptop under Odisha Laptop Distribution Scheme.
Apart from that, the laptops are going to get distributed through the centers only. Students from all of the streams such as science, commerce, arts, Sanskrit and vocational will get free laptops on the basis of their academic marks. The government has decided to distribute free laptops to the students who are meritorious. Whereas, 30 nodal centers are decided to distribute the Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2024 laptops. However, we are going to discuss more about this scheme in details in further points.
Highlights of Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana
|Odisha Free Laptop Distribution
|CM Naveen Patnaik
|Laptop Distribution Date
|Until the last month of December
|Meritorious Students of Odisha
|Odisha Govt Scheme
Objectives of Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme
The main aim behind this scheme is to free laptop throughout Odisha state. This will help them overcome technical difficulties. As many students come across technical difficulties while attending online classes. With the laptop, students will get overcome their difficulties. With this step, government has decided to help students in every possible way.
Benefits of Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme
Here are some of the benefits of Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme. Let’s see them.
- With the use of laptops, students will get many of the opportunities for their career.
- With the Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana will help India to become “Digital India”.
- With the use of laptop, students can get to learn and earn together.
- As the Education-digitalization will get upliftment among the young students of Odisha state.
- This Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme will promote digitalization across 12th students.
Here are some of the points that you need to follow prior applying for this scheme. Let’s see them.
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Odisha state.
- Only students of class 10+2 will be able to apply for this scheme.
- The student must be pursuing their education through a government school.
- The candidate’s age must be between 18 to 25 years.
- In the previous class students must have secured 70%.
In order to apply for this scheme, students must be prepared with these documents. Let’s see the list.
- Aadhar card
- Permanent Resident certificate
- Educational Certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Caste Certificate
- 12th Marksheet
- Bank account details
- Income certificate of family
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Step by step procedure to apply for Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme
Here are some of the steps that you can follow and get to apply for Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme.
- First, you have to visit the official website of Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme and here you will find homepage.
- From the homepage, you have to visit download link of official notification.
- Once you have gone through guidelines, you will find the application form for laptop distribution. Fill it.
- Once you have filled the form, then you have to upload all the documents.
- Then you have to submit the concerned department/office/school/head office etc.
- This is how you can apply for Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana.
Procedure to Check Merit List
- Start by visiting the Official Website of the Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme.
- On the homepage of the website, look for the Laptop Distribution Merit List option.
- Click on Laptop Distribution Merit List and a new page will open displaying a district-wise distribution list.
- Locate your district and check the list for your name. If you are selected, your name will appear on the list.
- To access more details simply click on your name.