ONGC Recruitment 2023 | Post- Finance & Accounts Officer and Marine Officer | Vacancies- 50+ | Deadline- 07.11.2022 | ongcindia.com
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited will be hiring candidates for Finance & Accounts Officer and Marine Officer posts. The online registration process started on 18.10.2022 for the recruitment of Executives at the E1 Level. There are more than 50 vacancies open for the posts. The online registration can be done between 18.10.2022 to 07.11.2022. It is a good opportunity for candidates who are interested in Central Govt Jobs. Candidates who will apply for the post will be appointed based on Qualifications & Interviews. The link to apply online is available @ ongcindia.com
ONGC Executives Recruitment– Details
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Advt No||Advt. No. 8/2022 (R&P)|
|Job Name||Finance & Accounts Officer and Marine Officer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||18.10.2022|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||07.11.2022|
ONGC Jobs– Vacancy Details
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Finance & Accounts Officer||52||Rs.60000-180000|
ONGC Jobs– Educational Qualification
- Candidates should have a Degree/ ICAW/ CA/ MBA etc from a recognized university.
- Age limit should be 33 years
ONGC Jobs Selection Process
- Candidates’ selection will be based on the ONGC on Qualification & Interview
Mode of Application
- Candidates can apply online for the post.
ONGC Jobs Application Fee
- Fee will be paid through online mode.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates don’t have to pay any fee whereas Gen/OBC/ EWS candidates must pay Rs 300.
ONGC Recruitment Notification Process to Apply
- Firstly, visit the official website ongcindia.com
- You must click on the “Career->Recruitment Notice” option and then select “Recruitment Notice”
- You will see the advertisement “Recruitment of GTs in Finance and Marine Disciplines – Advt. No. 8/2022 (R&P)”, click on the advertisement.
- After that you will see a notification on the screen. Make sure you read it and check Eligibility.
- Now you must go back to the page, find & click apply online link
- If you are a new user, you have to make a registration otherwise you may log in to your account.
- After login then start to apply.
- Now enter your all details properly.
- After entering details complete the payment procedure.
- At last, click on submit option and take a print the application form.
These vacancies are going options for candidates who are looking for government jobs. Interested candidates can apply for the post through the ONGC website.