OPSC ASO Recruitment 2023, OPSC has announced the 796 vacancies for Assistant Section Officer on www.opsc.gov.in, Apply before February 19, 2023
OPSC ASO Recruitment 2023: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has announced the vacancy for the candidates for OPSC ASO (Assistant Section Officer) Recruitment. Interested & Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment without wasting any time. The forms are available on the official website of OPSC for the post of Assistant Section Officer Under Group-B of Odisha Secretariat Service Under the Home Department. OPSC has released a total of 796 vacancies for the candidates to apply for this post. The application forms will be released on January 20, 2023, and the last date to apply for this post is February 19, 2023.
To get the latest update about this recruitment do check our article or page regularly. In this article, we have provided you with all the details about OPSC (Odisha Public Service Commission) Assistant Section Officer Recruitment 2023, eligibility criteria to apply, documents required, vacancy, selection process, how to apply & where to apply. Do read the full Article. If the candidate wants to know more details, then he/she can directly visit the official website of OPSC which is www.opsc.gov.in.
About Odisha Public Service Commission
The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) is the state agency that conducts Civil Service Examinations in Odisha State. OPSC also advises the government of Odisha in different matters such as Recruitment, appointment, transfer & promotion of civil servants. The OPSC was founded on April 1, 1949. Its headquarters is in Cuttack, Odisha. The current chairman of OPSC is Mr. Ajit Patnaik. Click here to check more- OSSC Accountant Recruitment
OPSC ASO Recruitment 2023- Overview
|Name of organization||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Section Officer|
|Job Type||Government job|
|No. of Vacancies||796|
|Starting date of application||January 20, 2023|
|Closing date of application||February 19, 2023|
|Application fees||Rs. 500/-|
|Exam Level||State level|
OPSC Assistant Section Officer– Eligibility Criteria
The basic eligibility criteria for OPSC ASO Recruitment are –
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate must have a domicile in Odisha state.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution.
The age limit for the post of OPSC Assistant Section officer is –
- Minimum Age – 21 years
- Maximum Age – 32 years
OPSC Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
- Application fees for applicants from the General & OBC Category is Rs.500/-
- There are no application fees for applicants from SC/ST/PWD category.
|General / OBC||Rs. 500/-|
|SC / ST / PWD||Nil|
OPSC ASO Recruitment Age Relaxation
- Age relaxation will be only for reserved categories.
- No age relaxation for unreserved categories.
|SC/ST/SEBC/ Women & Ex-serviceman||5 years|
|PWD candidates from SC, ST, and SEBC category||15 years|
Odisha PSC ASO Salary
- The salary for OPSC for the Assistant Section Officer post is Rs.35,400/- and grade pay is Rs.4,200/-
OPSC ASO Recruitment Documents Required
The basic documents required for OPSC recruitment 2023 are-
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Date of birth certificate
- Documents related to educational qualification
- Passport size Photograph
- Computer-authorized Signature
OPSC ASO Recruitment Selection Process 2023
The selection process for OPSC Assistant Section Officer is to give a written examination along with a Computer skill test.
- Written Examination
- Computer skill Test
- Documents verification
- Background Verification
- Medical Checkup
OPSC ASO Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Distribution
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
OPSC ASO Recruitment Important Dates 2023
|Notification Date||December 31, 2022|
|Starting date of application||January 20, 2023|
|Last date of application||February 19, 2023|
|Last date of application fees submission||February 19, 2023|
OPSC ASO Recruitment 2023 Procedure to Apply
- First, you have to visit the official website of OPSC which is www.opsc.gov.in.
- Then on the homepage, search for OPSC Assistant section officer notification. Click on it.
- Check the proper eligibility & after ensuring everything, click on the ‘apply online’ option.
- After clicking, an application form will appear on your screen. Fill up the required details like name, father’s name, age, education, etc. & upload the required documents, photographs & computerized signature on the application form.
- After uploading everything, click on the “SUBMIT” option.
- Now you have to submit the application fees (if any).
- Do not forget to take a printout of the application form for future use.
- Now, you have successfully applied for OPSC Assistant Section officer.
If you have any questions regarding this recruitment or article do let us know in the comment section below.