Passport Status Check Online | Passport Status Check Online in India | How to Track Your Passport Application Status @ passportindia.gov.in | Check Passport Status by SMS, File Number
Passport Status Check: Passports are required for everyone who needs to go outside of the nation. A valid passport proves that the information provided by the applicant is true and up to date and is used as official identification by any country. In addition, applying was as simple as doing it online. After applying, they may check on the passport’s progress occasionally. In this article, we’ll go through how to check the status of a passport once someone applies in India.
Passport Status Check Online
Passport Status Check Online:- A passport is a travel document that is issued by the government and contains a person’s identification. Passport holders are eligible for consular assistance and have easier access to international travel. A passport serves as proof of a person’s nationality and identity. An individual’s complete name, picture, birthplace, date of birth, signature and passport expiration date are often included on passports. In India, passports usually have a 10 year expiry date.
Also Read :- PMAY Online Form 2023 Apply Online, Form, Last Date |pmaymis.gov.in|
When you apply for the passport the Passport Office performs many checks when you apply for a passport before sending the document. Nevertheless, the length of the verification procedure will depend on how complicated your application is. You might wish to Passport Status Check Online at this time to see how well the verification is proceeding.
Overview of Online Passport Status Check
|Name of Article||Passport Status Check|
|Under||Government of India|
|Objective||Providing Passport Status Online|
Objective of Passport Status Check Online
In the past, when we applied for passports, there was only one means to find out the Passport Status Check Online, and that method was used inside of government facilities to confirm the status. It takes an hour to just check the status of the passport. In light of these difficulties, the government has determined that all services should be provided online. The official website helps applicants and saves them time by making it easier to keep track of a passport’s progress.
Benefits for Check Passport Status
- The passport is one of the essential documents in our daily life.
- Through this portal you can get passport status information on your device.
- Your time and money will be saved from this program.
Eligibility Criteria Passport Status Check Online
The eligibility criteria of this status is given below:
- The applicant must live in India.
Required Documents for Check Passport Status
The documents is used for this status is given below:
- Passport file number
- Date of birth
Passport Status Check Online on the Government Website
To check the status step by step procedure is given below:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of the portal.
- The homepage will open on your screen.
- Click on the Track Your Application Status option.
- Select the appropriate passport type from the drop-down menu’s list of options.
- Enter your 15 digit file number and date of birth.
- Click on the Track Status button.
- Your status will open on your screen.
Offline Procedure for Passport Application Status
- SMS: On your phone, you might get updates on the status of your passport application. Send STATUS FILE Number Phone to 9704100100 from the cellphone number associated with your account.
- You have the choice to select this premium SMS service throughout the application time.
- National Call Centre: The National Call Centre may be reached for free at 1800-258-1800. An Executive for Citizen Services is available from 8:00 am until 10:00 pm.
- Helpdesk: Residents of Jammu & Kashmir and the North-East state may communicate using the following information. North-east States: 040-66720581 (paid), J&K UT: 040-66720567 (paid).
Passport Status Check Online With Seva App
- To get mPassport Seva app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Search the application name in the search box.
- Install the application and open it.
- Enter your Name, Email Address and Date of Birth to register.
- Click on the Status Tracker button.
- Your DOB and the 15-digit file number are required to check the status of your passport application.
How can I Check The Dispatch And Delivery Status Of My Passport?
If your passport has been shipped, you will receive a 13 digit tracking number after visiting www.passportindia.gov.in to check its status online. When your passport is sent to your registered address, you may monitor it by visiting www.indiapost.gov.in and enter the 13-digit Speed Post tracking number.
- First visit the official website of India post.
- The homepage will open on your screen.
- Click on the Track N Trace option.
- You have to enter the 13 digit consignment number.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Click on the Track Now button.
- The dispatch and delivery status will appear on your screen.
FAQs Passport Status Check Online
What is the toll-free number to check the progress of a passport application?
The free number to call to check the progress of a passport application is 18002581800.
Does the passport monitoring service provide the exact point at which it is delayed?
Yes, The capability of tracking a passport application at the precise stage where it is being held up and notifying the applicant of the need for additional action is provided by passport tracking services.
Whether the police verification report has been filed or is still pending, does the passport monitoring service give information?
Yes, The status of the police verification report, including whether it has been submitted or is still waiting, is likewise disclosed by the passport monitoring status.
Can I check on the delivery status of my passport?
Yes, The delivery status of a passport that has been sent by the government may be tracked using the mPassport Seva App.
What is PSK?
A PSK or Passport Seva Kendra, is a branch office of the Passport Office that is located in a particular area. The PSKs perform a variety of functions, including accepting new passport applications, modifying expired passports and more.