Candidates who have applied for the scheme called PM Janman Scheme which is released by the government of India to provide affordable housing facilities to the citizens who belong to tribal community can now check their names on the beneficiary list released by the government. Under this scheme, the government has announced to build more than 490,000 houses for the beneficiaries who belong to tribal communities. So if want to check the beneficiary list, then you have to go to the official website. Here we have mentioned all necessary details about this scheme such as benefit, eligibility criteria, registration process PM Janman Scheme List 2024 and other details as well.
PM Janman Scheme List 2024
The government of Indian released a scheme for the citizens who live in rents and tents and they are poor and unable to buy homes for themselves so to provide them housing facilities the government released this beneficial scheme. Under PM Janman Scheme List 2024 the government aims to provide housing facilities with proper roads and electricity facilities to all the citizens from tribal communities. There are large number of candidates who have applied for this scheme can now check their names on the list if they are selected or not. So, if you want to check the list you have to go to the Official website through the link given in this article.
Key Highlights of PM Janman Scheme List 2024
|Name of the scheme
|PM Janman Scheme List 2024
|Central Government of India
|To provide affordable housing facilities to the citizens of the state.
|Citizens of India
|PN Janman Portal
Objective of PM Janman Scheme List
The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to all the citizens who belong to tribal communities who are poor and unable to buy homes. With the implementation of this scheme, all the citizens who have registered themselves under this scheme can now check their names on the beneficiaries list which is released by the authorities. Through this scheme, the government aims to build more than 420,000 houses for tribal communities in India which will be given to them in a affordable prizes. So, all the registered candidates who want to check the list they can visit the official website. All the details and link is available in this article so if you are interested in getting the details and read this article till the end.
Benefits of PM Janman Scheme List
- The government of India released this scheme to provide financial assistance and housing facilities to the citizens of the state who live in tents.
- With the help of this scheme, citizens of tribal communities will get houses with 24 hours electricity and proper roads.
- Under this scheme, the government aims build more than 420,000 houses across India which will be available for the tribal community citizens.
- With the implementation of this scheme, poor and needy families in India who don’t have their own houses, so now the government released the beneficiary list for selected candidates.
- Only Indian residents are eligible for this beneficial scheme.
- Candidates should belong to the PVTGs Particularly Vulnerable Tribal Groups of India are eligible for this scheme.
- Beneficiaries who belong to financially weaker section society are eligible for this scheme.
Required Documents List
- EWS/LIG Income certificate
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter’s Card
- Driving License
- MNREGA Number
- Nationality Identification Proof
- Proof of category (belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Minority etc.)
- Copy of address proof
Procedure to Check PM Janman Scheme List 2024
- To check the beneficiary list, you have to go to the Official Website of the scheme.
- After this you have to tap on the Search Beneficiary option and continue.
- After this, you have to click on Beneficiary Wise Funds Released option and continue.
- After this process, the beneficiary list will appear on your screen.
PM Janman Yojana 2024 Status Check
- Visit the official website of the central government at https://www.india.gov.in.
- Navigate to the homepage and click on “PM Janman Yojana 2024.”
- Look for the Status Check option and click on it.
- Enter your application number or mobile number as required.
- Input the captcha and click on the search button.
- Your PM Janman Yojana 2024 status will be displayed in front of you.