In this digital era everything is available through online mode and many citizens find it difficult to get information about schemes and other details the central government of India released the portal which is called PM Vishwakarma Gov in with the implementation of this portal citizens will be able t ,make registration process, login through portals, and other processes as well. If you want to learn more information about PM Vishwakarma Gov in Registration then you have to read this article till the end. For readers, we have mentioned all the necessary details about its benefits, eligibility criteria, features, login process and other details as well.
PM Vishwakarma Gov in Registration
The central government of India released the portal to provide ease on getting any information about registration, education any government schemes and much more With the implementation of this online portal, citizens don’t need to go any government department or any other offices to get information all the details and processes is made available for the candidates in this portal. the government released this initiative for candidates to provide them support small enterprises and the government have mentioned the budget of this initiative which is 1500 crores. Readers who want to get detailed information can read this article till the end.
Key Highlights of PM Vishwakarma Gov in
|Name of the scheme
|PM Vishwakarma Gov in
|The PM Narendra Modi
|Sep 17, 2023
|All the SC, ST, OBC and WEA category and traditional artisans and craftspeople are eligible.
|This online platform will provide opportunity for candidates to make a registration under this scheme.
Objective of PM Vishwakarma Gov in
The main objective of this portal is to provide online platform to provide transparency on registration process and other process which is related to this initiative. With the implementation of this online portal, candidates will get all the necessary details and also those who haven’t registered themselves under this can apply for it through the link given in this article.
Benefits of PM Vishwakarma Gov in
- The central government of India launched this portal to provide online platform where candidates who haven’t applied for this scheme can apply through this portal.
- Candidates who find it difficult about details and documents list which is necessary for this initiative, van get it through this online portal.
- With the implementation of this portal, citizens will be able to clear their doubts about this initiative.
- This portal is created for candidates where they can make registration without wasting time on visiting government offices or any other department.
- The government released this scheme to provide support to all the small business owners and artisans where the government will provide them financial support.
- The government has released the budget of this scheme which is 1500 crores and the government aims to cover 50 lacks of candidates who are eligible for this scheme.
- All the working candidates who are working towards their family trade in the unorganized sector with their hands are eligible for this scheme.
- Candidates should be an Indian resident no outsider is allowed to apply under this scheme.
- All the candidates must work in the specified industry and shouldn’t have taken any lians from other government initiatives.
- The age of the candidates should be more than 18 years.
- Candidates who are husband, wife, unmarried children can avail this beneficial opportunity.
Required Documents List
- Aadhar Card
- Pen card
- Resident proof
- Date of birth
- Bank account details
- Educational details
- Business details
Registration Procedure Under PM Vishwakarma Gov in
- For that you have to go to the Official Website of the scheme.
- After this, you have to click on Create New Account option and continue.
- After this, the registration page will appear, now enter all the necessary details and attach the documents as well.
- After this, recheck the details and submit the form.