PMAY Online Form 2023, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Application Form, pmaymis.gov.in Apply Online, Last Date, Eligibility
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) is a housing scheme launched by the Government of India to provide affordable housing to the poor and weaker sections of society. The main aim of this scheme is to construct houses for the homeless and people living in kutcha and dilapidated homes across the country by the year 2022. Overall, PMAY is one of the most ambitious schemes of the Government of India and aims to provide basic housing to needy families. The deadline to apply for the PMAY Scheme and get a loan subsidy is 31st December 2024. This article gives all the details about PMAY Online Form 2023 like eligibility criteria, documents required, how to apply, application status, etc.
PMAY Online Form 2023
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) Scheme is an affordable housing scheme introduced by Narendra Modi, in June 2015. The scheme aims to provide housing for all by the year 2022, by constructing 2 crore homes for the economically weaker sections and low-income groups. The main objective of the scheme is to provide affordable housing for all citizens of India. The scheme seeks to meet the housing requirements of individuals and families in low- and mid-income groups. Under this scheme, the government provides interest subsidies on home loans, additional assistance in the form of a credit-linked subsidy, and concessional financing for housing construction. The mission also provides additional benefits to urban and rural poor, including allowances for basic amenities.
PMAY Online Form Eligibility Criteria
- The family should not own a house in his/her name in any part of India.
- The applicant must be a legal inhabitant of India.
- The applicants must not exceed the age of 70.
- Families belonging to Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) and Lower Income Group (LIG) are eligible for the scheme.
- The applicant must not avail any other central/state funded scheme for a house in the past.
- The applicant’s annual income should not exceed Rs. 3 lakh and Rs. 6 lakh, respectively, as per urban and rural areas.
PMAY Online Form Document Required
- Aadhaar Card
- Passport size photograph
- Proof of Address (any one of Aadhaar Card/ Ration Card/ Electric Bill/ voter ID card/ driving license)
- Income Certificate/ BPL Card
- Certificate of valuation for the property
- Affidavit stating that you or your family does not own any house in India
- NOC from the competent authority
NABARD Consultancy Services Recruitment
Procedure to Apply for PMAY Online Form 2023
- First of all go to the official website of PMAY.
- On the Home Page, click on the Citizen Assessment option.
- After that you will see the two options in your screen i.e., ‘Slum Dwellers’ or ‘Benefits under 3 components’ select according to your category.
- Enter your Aadhar card details and verify your Aadhar card.
- Now fill in all the required details in that portal.
- Enter the Captcha and click on the submit button to complete the application process.
- Take a printout of PMAY application form for future use.
How to Download PMAY Online Form 2023?
- Visit the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) website at pmaymis.gov.in.
- Login with your credentials.
- Click on the “Citizen Assessment” tab, then from the drop-down menu, choose Print Assessment.
- Enter the basic information to print the PMAY form.
- Once submitted, the printable pdf format of the application form will be visible on the screen.
- Download the PMAY online application form and take a print out of it for future reference.
- Phone Numbers: 011-23060484, 011-23063285
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
- Address: MOHUA, Room Number 118, G Wing, NBO Building, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi – 110011