To promote digital literacy among citizens of rural areas to make them digitalized so that they can use services and other aspects that are available online mode, many initiatives launched by the government of India and now here is another initiative launched by the government of India called PMGDisha Registration Under this portal the government will provide them a platform to learn digital platform. So if you want to be one of these beneficiaries then you have to register yourself under this portal. In this article, we will provide you all the important details such as benefits, eligibility criteria, features, registration process and other details as well, so kindly read this whole article till the end.
The government of India launched another program for the citizens of rural areas to educate them with digital platforms so that they can use it and help others as well. Under this program, the government aims to select more than 1 candidate from 1 family to literate them with various digital platforms and this program also select candidates from marginalized groups as well such as women, people with disabilities, Scheduled Castes (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST), minorities, and also those below the poverty line (BPL). If you want to be one of the beneficiaries then you can register yourself through the link given in this article, or for more details you can get it from this blog and also go to the website as well.
Key Highlights of PMGDisha Registration
|Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi
|Name of Scheme
|Through this initiative, every one person from the family will get digitally literate.
|To empower the citizens from the rural area and make them digitally literate.
|Applicant must be a permanent resident of India
Objective of PMGDisha Registration
The main objective of this platform is to provide a platform to learn digital technologies to all those who live in rural areas. With the help of this program, the government aims to literate more than 1 member of the family digitally literate so that they don’t need to go any other person for any information, they can use their knowledge without any help. In this platform the government will cover many citizens from rural areas which will also include marginalized group people such as as women, people with disabilities, Scheduled Castes (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST), minorities, and also those below the poverty line (BPL), so this is an opportunity for citizens to get it before it ends.
Benefits and Features of PMGDisha Registration
- With the help of this program, all the households in rural areas will get computer knowledge, and this opportunity will be provided to 1 member of the family.
- Through this digital opportunity, beneficiaries will be able to gain knowledge about computers, tablets, smart phones and other digital platforms as well.
- Through this platform, citizens will be able to gain information about any government services, schemes, healthcare services, financial and mush more.
- As per the reports, previously the government selected 40% candidates from rural areas to provide them this beneficial opportunity, and more than 6 crore candidates nationwide will got this opportunity in 2020.
- To get this beneficial opportunity, candidate must be the resident of India.
- Only those candidates whose age is between 15 to 35 will get this opportunity.
- Most important, only one member from 1 family will get this digital training from professionals.
Required Documents List
- Aadhaar card
- Identification card
- Birth certificate
- Contact details
- Passport size picture
Application Procedure Under PMGDisha Registration
- For that you have to go to the Official Website of the program.
- After this, you are required to click on the Direct Candidate Login option and continue.
- Another dashboard will appear, now you have to click on the Register option.
- After this, the registration form will appear.
- Now you have to fill all the necessary details on it and attach the documents that are asked for.
- After this, recheck the details and then submit the form.