PMMVY Form 2024 also known as Pradhan Mantri Martu Vandana Yojana is a flagship program led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Its main aim is to provide financial support to expectant and nursing mothers in India.
Under this initiative eligible recipients receive cash incentives to improve their maternal and child healthcare. The program encourages early registration of pregnancies, regular check-ups, and institutional deliveries. It prioritizes the well-being of mothers during and after pregnancy.
Payments are made through the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) system, ensuring transparency and direct assistance to beneficiaries. PMMVY Form Download Pdf a significant role in reducing maternal and infant mortality rates and promoting healthier families and communities.
Matru Vandana Yojana PMMVY Form
PMMVY Form Under this scheme pregnant women receive Rs. 6,000 in financial assistance from the central government. PMMVY was formerly known as PM Matritva Vandana Yojana and Indira Gandhi Matritva Sahyog Yojana. This support is part of the PM Matru Vandana Yojana aimed at ensuring proper nutrition for pregnant women and newborns.
Forms 1a, 1b, and 1c for the first, second, and third installment can be downloaded online. Alternatively, applicants can obtain the Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana application form for free from Anganwadi Centers or accredited health facilities. To claim the pregnancy aid of Rs. 6,000, the PMMVY application form can be submitted at the same Anganwadi center or healthcare institution.
Key Highlights of PMMVY Form
|Name of Scheme
|Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi
|To help lactating and pregnant women
|Must be a resident of India
|Lactating and Pregnent womens.
The objective of PMMVY Form
The PMMVY Form also known as the Pradhan Mantri Martu Vandana Yojana, is a government program designed to provide support to expectant and nursing mothers. Under this initiative, the central government offers a cash benefit of Rs. 6,000 to expectant and nursing mothers as part of the PMMVY Form pregnancy aid program for their first live delivery. The primary objective is to enhance the health of expectant and lactating mothers and reduce the impact of inadequate nutrition.
Benefits of Martu Vandana Yojana
- Rs. 1000 at the time of pregnancy registration.
- If the beneficiary undergoes at least one antenatal checkup after six months of pregnancy, they will receive the second installment worth Rs. 2000.
- The third installment of Rs. 2000 is provided when the child’s birth is registered, and the first vaccination cycle, which includes BCG, OPV, DPT, and Hepatitis-B, begins for the infant.
- Pregnant women and lactating mothers are eligible, except for those who are regularly employed by the Central Government, State Governments, Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs), or those already receiving similar benefits under any existing law.
- The scheme is available to qualified expectant mothers and nursing mothers who become pregnant on or after January 1, 2017, specifically for their first child.
- The beneficiary’s date and stage of pregnancy are determined based on the Last Menstrual Period (LMP) date mentioned on her Maternity and Child Protection (MCP) card.
Registration Procedure for PMMVY Form 2024
- Women who qualify for maternity benefits should visit an Anganwadi Center (AWC) or another approved health facility in their area to initiate the registration process.
- At the AWC or approved health facility, the beneficiary is required to submit a specified Application Form 1-A, which should be fully completed with all the necessary details. Along with the form, she must provide the required documents and an undertaking or permission document that has been officially signed by both her and her husband.
- The beneficiary is expected to furnish her Aadhaar information, as well as that of her spouse and any other family members who have given their written agreement for the application.
- Additionally, the beneficiary needs to provide her bank or post office account details along with the application form.
- To register and claim the first installment, the beneficiary is required to submit a properly completed Form 1-A, along with a copy of the MCP Card (Mother and Child Protection Card). Additionally, identification documents for both the beneficiary and her husband, such as an Aadhaar card or an approved alternative ID proof (refer to Annexure D for details), should be provided. It’s also essential to furnish the beneficiary’s bank or post office account information.
- For the second installment, after six months of pregnancy, the beneficiary must submit a correctly completed Form 1-B, along with a copy of their MCP card, which should demonstrate that they have received at least one ANC (Antenatal Care) session.
- To claim the final installment, the beneficiary should provide a properly completed Form 1-C. Alongside this, they need to submit a copy of the child’s birth certificate and a copy of their MCP card, showcasing that the child has completed the first cycle of immunizations or an equivalent/substitute process.”
- This revised text provides clear instructions on the steps and requirements for beneficiaries to register and claim various installments, making it easier to understand and follow the process.