Recently the government of India launched the scheme for pregnant women across India to provide them essential needs at the time of pregnancy, which is called Pradhan Mantri Surakshit Matritva Abhiyan and there are large number of beneficiaries who have register themselves under this scheme. Now the government released online portal for the registered candidates where they can login and check latest updates about this scheme and also application status. If you want to check all the necessary details about Pradhan Mantri Surakshit Matritva Abhiyan Login portal PMSMA Login then you have to read this whole article till the end. Here we have mentioned, details such as benefits, eligibility criteria, login process a also a brief details about this scheme is available in this article, so read it carefully.
The government of India released a online portal for all the candidates who have registe3ed themselves under this beneficial scheme where they can get all the latest updates about this scheme and also check their application status. Under this scheme, the government will provide all the pregnant women medical facilities, regular checkups for free and other essential needs as well. Now, for the registered candidates the government released online portal where beneficiaries will be able to get latest updates and also application status as well. Readers who were looking forward to this opportunity are advised to check all the necessary details from this article and login through the link given in this article.
Key Highlights of PMSMA Login
|Name of the portal
|Pradhan Mantri Surakshit Matritva Abhiyan Login portal, PMSMA Login
|Government of India
|Pregnant women of India
|Through this portal, all the pregnant women who have registered themselves under this scheme will get latest updates about it and also check application status.
|The main aim of this portal is to provide transparency on getting latest updates about this scheme.
What is Pradhan Mantri Surakshit Matritva Abhiyan?
The Pradhan Mantri Surakshit Matritva Abhiyan launched by the Indian government, is a significant initiative aimed at supporting financially vulnerable pregnant women across the nation. This scheme facilitates cost-free healthcare services for pregnant women, ensuring they receive essential antenatal care. Notably, the program goes beyond by identifying and managing high-risk pregnancies, offering comprehensive services such as medical checkups, blood tests, ultrasound scans, and counseling. Through this initiative, pregnant women can register to access these vital facilities, promoting maternal well-being and healthcare accessibility for those in need.
Objective of PMSMA Login
The main objective of this scheme is to provide a online platform to all the beneficiaries who have registered themselves under this scheme which is created for women who are pregnant. With the implementation of this scheme, the government aims to provide needs to all the pregnant women and also provide free checkups. So those who are registered under this scheme can now use this portal just by using their user id and password, and in case if you find any issues you can contact to the numbers as well.
Features of PMSMA Login
- The government released this portal is to provide easy way to get latest information about this scheme which is called Pradhan Mantri Surakshit Matritva Abhiyan.
- With the help of this scheme, the government aims to provide all the needs which is important for any pregnant women.
- Under this scheme, the government aims to cover all the citizens who are financially unstable and unable to get necessary needs at the time of pregnancy.
- To provide ease, the government released this online portal for all the registered beneficiaries where they don’t need to visit any government offices.
- All the candidates just need to use their login details such as user id and password and check all the latest updates.
- This opportunity is available for the citizens of India.
- Beneficiary who are pregnant will be able to get benefits from this scheme.
- Only those women who belong to financially unstable category of society are eligible for this scheme.
Required Documents List
- Residential proof
- Caste certificate
- A passport-size photograph
- Annual family income certificate
- Bank account details
Login Procedure Under PMSMA Login
- For that all the registered candidates have to go to the Official Website.
- After this you have to tap on Login option and continue.
- After that you have to enter your login details on it and submit it.
- The dashboard of the scheme will appear, now you can check all the latest updates on it.