PNB Peon Recruitment The Punjab National Bank announced vacancies for the peon posts Interested individuals can apply for the posts. There are 50 new posts available in different districts of Himachal Pradesh. These posts can be filled by candidates who are from Hamirpur, Kullu, Mandi, and Una. The application form is available on the official website Pnbindia.in of the bank. The process to apply for the post is offline.
The PNB Peon Recruitment 2024 is a public sector bank with more than 180 million customers. The PNB bank has many branches and ATMs all over India. The bank has already started the application process, so it is a good opportunity for the people of Himachal Pradesh. The selection will be done according to the marks that the individual got in the 12th class. The PNB will set the cut-off list and will select candidates. The bank will call the eligible applicants for the interview.
PNB Peon Recruitment 2024 Overview
|Name of the Organization
|PNB Peon Recruitment 2024
|Location of the job
|Mode of Application
- PNB Peon Recruitment 2023
- AILET Admit Card 2024
- UGC NET Admit Card Download
- UKPSC RO ARO Admit Card 2023
- PNB Housing Finance Protsahan Scholarship
- PNB Recruitment 2023
- PNB SO Recruitment
PNB Peon Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should belong to Himachal Pradesh.
- The age of the interested candidate should be between 18 years to 24 years.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC/EWS category will get the age relaxation according to the rules of the State Government.
Punjab National Bank Educational Qualification
- 10th Pass
- Any Graduate Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree from a any recognized Board university
- Any Degree, B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, M.C.A
- For More Details Read the Official Notification.
- IB Admit Card 2023
- MTET Admit Card 2024
- IOCL Apprentice Admit Card
- IBPS AFO Recruitment 2024
- Punjab National Bank Recruitment
PNB Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 20 Years To Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
PNB Peon Recruitment 2024 Application Fees
Candidates who are applying for the Clerk, peon and other post, can pay the application fee while filling out the application form through a debit/credit or internet banking.
|PNB Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
PNB Selection Process
- Online Test
PNB Peon Recruitment Selection Process
The PNB bank will conduct interview sessions for the applicants and document verification will also be done by the authorities. The documents required will be identity proof, a 12th-class mark sheet, permanent address proof, etc.
Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2024 Notification Out
“Punjab National Bank (PNB) has announced recruitment opportunities for the position of Probationary Officer (PO). This esteemed department invites applications from graduates to apply for the post. Aspiring candidates, aged up to 30, can participate in the selection procedure, which comprises two stages. To excel in the examinations, candidates must be well-versed with the exam pattern and syllabus. It is crucial to thoroughly prepare for this examination, and this page provides valuable tips and tricks to streamline your preparation process for the PNB PO Vacancy 2023.
Punjab National Bank Vacancy 2024
Punjab National Bank has released a notification for the recruitment of marketing officers in 2023. Interested candidates with the required qualifications and experience can apply online. It’s crucial to submit applications promptly, and this notification is a continuation of a previous update from August 30, 2023. For detailed information, candidates should refer to the official notification on the PNB website and ensure they meet all eligibility criteria.
Application Fee for PNB Peon Recruitment
In the PNB Recruitment for the position of a peon (chaprasi), it has been specified that candidates from the General, OBC, and EWS categories are required to pay a fee of 100 INR for their application, while candidates from the SC, ST, PwD, and women categories are exempted from paying any application fee. Candidates can make their payments online using methods such as credit cards, debit cards, UPI, or net banking.
To apply and get detailed information about the recruitment process, interested candidates should visit the official website of Punjab National Bank. There, they will find complete details including eligibility criteria, important dates, and instructions for online application submission.
Punjab National Bank Peon Vacancy Details
|Name of the District
PNB Bank Peon Recruitment Important Dates
The candidates can Submit the Application from Update Soon. Mandi and Kullu candidates can apply till Update Soon and Hamirpur and Una applicants can submit by February 2023.
Punjab National Bank Age Limit
- Minimum Age Limit- 20 years
- Maximum Age Limit- 35 years
How To Apply PNB Bank Recruitment 2024 Online?
- Go to the official website of PNB Bank www.pnbindia.in
- A New page will be appear in front of you.
- After that now you have click on the latest notification Option.
- A new page will open, Click on the ‘Apply Online’ link given under Specialist Officer Post
- Fill in your application form, upload all documents of Aspirants
- Pay the application fee, if any and submit the form and enter
- Download and Take a printout for future references of form.