PPSC ADO Recruitment 2023, Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has released 200 vacancies of Agriculture Development officer on ppsc.gov.in, Apply before 29th December 2022
There are vacancies available for the posts of Agriculture Development officer (Group-A) in the Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Government of Punjab. The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) is inviting online applications from qualified and eligible candidates to fill 200 Posts. On 9th December 2022, the notification regarding the recruitment is made available on the official website, ppsc.gov.in. With the help of the notification, the individual candidates will be able to know about the eligibility criteria, exam pattern, selection process, final dates, and application process. Interested candidates can apply online from 9th December 2022. The registration window will close on 29th December 2022. These vacancies are an excellent opportunity for individual who wants to work in the government sector across Punjab state. The authorities will prepare the final result based on the total of the marks scored in the Written Competitive Examination and the Interview.
PPSC ADO Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Department Name||Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)|
|Recruitment||PPSC ADO Recruitment 2023|
|Name of Post||Agriculture Development Officers (ADO) (GROUP-A)|
|No. of Vacancies||200 Posts|
|Online Application Form Start Date||09 December 2022|
|Last Date to fill up the application form||29 December 2022|
PPSC ADO Recruitment Important Dates 2023
|Notification released||9th December 2022|
|Application Starts||9th December 2022|
|Last date of application||29th December 2022 up to 11:59 pm|
|Last Date to Pay Fee||30th December 2022, up to 11:59 pm|
|Exam Date||Notify Later|
PPSC ADO Eligibility Criteria
- The individual who wants to apply for these available vacancies should have done B.Sc. (Agriculture). The candidates must have scored a minimum of 60% Marks in graduation.
- Individual must have passed Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard.
PPSC ADO Age limit
The minimum age of the candidates should be 18 years and the maximum must be 37 Years.
PPSC ADO Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
The candidates who belong to Gen/ ESP/ FF category have to pay RS 1500/- and SC/ST/ BC individuals will pay RS 750/-.PH/ESM applicants should pay RS 500 and the application can be paid online.
PPSC ADO Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection process includes a Written Exam Interview, Document Verification, and Medical Examination.
- Written Exam– The authorities will conduct the exam for the candidates. The written exam will be pen and paper-based and OMR sheets will be given to the candidates. The date, time, and place of the exam will be informed to the applicants well in advance.
- Interview– After qualifying for the exam, the candidates will be called for an interview. The main aim of the authorities to conduct an interview is to assess the candidate’s suitability for the job.
- Document Verification– The candidates who will qualify in the above two rounds will be called for the document verification round. The applicant has to carry all important documents with them like educational certificates, DOB proof, and category certificates.
- Medical Examination– This is the last round of the selection process. The officials will conduct the medical examination of the shortlisted candidates.
PPSC ADO Exam Pattern 2023
The candidates will be given question papers in English. Every question in the exam will be of 4 marks. There will be a negative marking, and 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer. After the completion of the answer sheets, theanswer key will be made available on the official website for the candidates who gave the exam. After uploading the answer key, the candidates can raise objections in 4 days. Examiner will give no marks for Unanswered/Unattempted questions. If the question is withdrawn then the examiner will give four marks whether the candidates have attempted the question or not. The candidates have to complete the exam in 2 hours. The Question Paper will be designed for the applicants according to the syllabus and from General Knowledge & Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning, Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude.
|PPSC ADO Exam Pattern 2023|
|Concerned Subject (Part A of Syllabus)||100||400|
|GK, Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning, Mental Ability, Quantitative Aptitude (Part B of Syllabus)||20||80|
PPSC Agriculture Development Officer Recruitment 2023 Application Process
- First, visit the official website, ppsc.gov.in
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- You will find the notification on the home page, make sure you read it properly.
- Now register yourself online by entering your name, working phone number, and email id.
- After that the registration number and password will be generated.
- Now log in by entering the registration number and password in the space given.
- Then the application form will open on the screen.
- Fill out the Application form by entering all required details.
- Pay the Application fee online mode.
- Upload the scanned documents, photograph, and signature.
- Recheck the filled form before submission.
- At last, click on the submit option.
- You can take the print of the application form for future use.
- Self-attested copy of educational qualification certificate (Degree/ PG) issued by the competent authority
- Self-attested copy of Punjab Language passed Certificate.
- Birth Certificate or Document in support of Date of Birth or 10th pass Certificate.
- Scanned copy of a recent passport-size photograph (color) and signature.
- Category certificates.
For Any Guidance on Advertisement
If any applicant wants any information regarding the notification and advertisement then they can contact us at the details mentioned below.
- Email: email@example.com
- Helpline Nos: 0175-5014847, 5014826, 5014825, 5014829 and 5014831
For Any Guidance for the Application Form
For any information regarding the application form, the applicants can make contact at the given address and phone number.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Helpline Nos: 0175-5014811, 5014822