As the government of Telangana launched various schemes under 6 Guarantee scheme and there are many citizens who have applied for it and now they want to check their application if the application form is forwarded or not so you are on the right place. The government released another portal which is known as Praja Palana Status through this, all the registered candidates will be able to check their application and other process as well. So all those candidates who are willing to check their application details and its status can now get access under Praja Palana Application Status through the link given in this article. Here we have mentioned all the important details about this portal such as features, objective, benefits, login process and other details as well. So all you have to do is read this whole article till the end.
Praja Palana Application Status 2024
The government of Telangana announced another portal to track Praja Palana status of 6 Guarantee Schemes there are many who have applied for it and now worried about whether if it’s accepted of now so you are on the right place. Through this online platform, you will be able to check your application status without worrying and it will also reduce physical visits to any government offices. All the registered candidates are advised to go to the official website and check their application status and other details as well. Under, 6 Guarantee schemes many schemes have made available for citizens to provide various benefits to the citizens of the state so all the registered individuals can now access to this portal and check their application status as well.
Key Highlights of Praja Palana Status
|Name of the Scheme
|Praja Palana Status
|Telangana state government
|Citizens of Telangana state who live in rural areas
|Praja Palana Portal
Objective of Praja Palana Status
The main of creating Praja Palana Status is to provide access to the registration form and will be able to check their application without going to any government offices. Through this all those who have applied in any of 6 Guarantee scheme such as mahalakshmi scheme, rythu bharosa scheme, indilamma indlu scheme gruha lakshmi scheme can now check their application status through this portal. This portal is created to provide ease and transparency on getting information about schemes so just make a login process and get details.
Benefits of Praja Palana Status
- With the help of this online portal, all the registered candidates will be able to check their application status whether it’s forwarded to the government or not.
- Under this scheme, the government aims to provide financial support and other benefits to the citizens of the state who live in rural areas.
- Many of the registered candidates find it difficult to get their application status, so to provide them ease and launched this online portal.
- Candidates will be able to check details and status through this portal with the help of their username and registered mobile number.
List of Scheme Covered Under Praja Palana Scheme
The Cheytha scheme will provide financial help to the women of Telangana for their education and marriage; the Gruha Jyothi scheme will provide financial help to the individual to build their house; and the Indriyamma Indlu scheme will provide a free house to improve the living conditions of an individual.
Praja Palana Scheme is a part of the Abhaya Hastham Scheme or TS 6 Guarantee Scheme. The Telangana State guarantees to launch 6 schemes Praja Palana Scheme is one of them. The schemes Covered Under the Praja Palana Scheme are as follows.
- Telangana Indiramma Indu scheme
- Yuva Vikasam Scheme
- Gruha Jyoti scheme
- Cheyutha scheme
- Telangana Rythu Bharosa scheme
Prajapalana Application Status
The recently launched Praja Palana scheme by the Telangana government has generated significant interest among citizens. Acting as a comprehensive platform, it provides access to a range of welfare programs aimed at empowering and supporting eligible beneficiaries.
The application deadline for the scheme was January 6, 2024. Applicants can check their Praja Palana application status by visiting the official website at prajapalana.telangana.gov.in.
This scheme encompasses six specific guarantee programs, including the Indiramma Indlu Housing Scheme, Rythu Bharosa, Cheyutha Pension, Gruha Jyothi Scheme, and Mahalakshmi Scheme.
- All the citizens who live in rural areas of Telangana are eligible to apply under this scheme.
- The annual income of the family should not be more than 1 lack.
- For more details about eligibility criteria check the official website.
Required Documents List
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Bank Account Details
Telangana Praja Palana Application Form
The Praja Palana Status is accessible in both Telugu and English languages on the official website at prajapalana.telangana.gov.in. Although the application deadline for the Praja Palana scheme was January 6, 2024, individuals can still visit the official website to access application forms for specific schemes within Praja Palana in case they missed the initial deadline.
Praja Palana Scheme Status Details Mentioned
The details available on the Praja Palana Scheme Status are:-
- Applicant Details.
- Details related to the Praja Palana Scheme.
- Applicant’s contact details/Email address
- Important instructions and guidelines of the scheme.
- Ineligibility reason
- Applicants’ income details.
- Date of issue etc.
Process to Check Praja Palana Status
- To check the application status go to the Praja Palana Portal.
- After this you have to tap on the Login option and continue.
- After this, you have to enter the user id and registered mobile number.
- After this process, the dashboard of the application will open on your screen.
- Now, enter your Application Number
- After that, click on the view status button and the status will open on your screen.
Procedure for Department Login
- Go to the official website of the Praja Palana i.e., https://prajapalana.telangana.gov.in/
- The homepage of the Praja Palana website will display.
- After then you have click on the Department Login option.
- a new page will be appear on your screen.
- Enter your user name and tab the send OTP button
- An OTP will be forwarded to your registered mobile number
- Now, enter the OTP that you have received for verification purpose.
For further queries, contact on the below-given details:
Whatsapp Number: 9121006471
Helpline Number: 040 – 48560012