Recently there has been many initiatives launched by the government of India and now here is another scheme launched by the government of Andhra Pradesh to provide health insurance coverage of more than 10 lacks to all the citizens of the state at the time of medical emergencies and death. Under this Pravasandhra Bharosa Bima Scheme the government will provide various incentives for medical emergencies so those who want to learn more details about this scheme can read this article till the end. Here we have mentioned all the important aspects about this scheme such as benefits eligibility criteria feature objectives registration process and other details as well so check out wisely.
Pravasandhra Bharosa Bima Scheme 2024
The government of Andhra Pradesh launched the beneficial scheme for the citizens of the state specially those poor families who can’t afford money for huge medical expenses at the time of medical emergencies With the implementation of this scheme citizens who belong to poor families will get health insurance coverage for up to 10 lacks in case of accidental death or permanent disability and on the other hand 5 lakhs for injuries or sickness and also maternity expenses will be 50,000 rupees will be given to the beneficiaries Pravasandhra Bharosa Bima Scheme 2024 created to overcome financial burden from lower middle class people of the state who cannot afford for medical purposes. So, if you want to get the opportunity then you have to register yourself under this scheme and get the benefits.
Overview Details of Pravasandhra Bharosa Bima Scheme
|Name of the scheme
|Pravasandhra Bharosa Bima Scheme
|Government of Andhra Pradesh
|Citizens of Andhra Pradesh
|To provide Health insurance coverage to the citizens of the state
|Mode of application
|Government of Andhra Pradesh
Objective of Pravasandhra Bharosa Bima Scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to provide ease on medical expenses by providing them medical insurance for up to 10 lacks to all the beneficiaries of the Andhra Pradesh state. The government has taken a great initiative by providing then coverage for any accidental death or permanent disability the government will provide 10 lacks and on the other hand, 5 lacks to sickness or any type of illness and last 50000 rupees will be provided for maternity. This program will overcome financial burden from citizens who face financial constraints often, so if you are interested in this then take the opportunity before it ends.
Benefits of Pravasandhra Bharosa Bima Scheme
- This scheme is launched by the government of Andhra Pradesh to provide health insurance coverage to the citizens of the state.
- Under this Pravasandhra Bharosa Bima Scheme 2024 the government will provide health insurance coverage to the people so that they can pay for high medical expenses at the time of emergencies.
- This scheme is not just available for those who are permanent residents of the state also those who live in other states for work or education can also get benefits from this scheme.
- Under this, the government will provide 10 lacks to all those who are somehow permanently disables or in case of accidental death, and 50,000 to maternity and 5 lakhs in case of any illness or sickness.
- This scheme is only available for the citizens of the state.
- There’s no age limit criteria for this scheme but the annual income should not be more than 1 lacks is necessary to get benefits from this scheme.
Required Documents List
- Aadhar Card
- Residential proof
Registration Process Under Pravasandhra Bharosa Bima Scheme
- To make a registration process, you have to go to the Official Website of the scheme.
- After this you have to click on new enrollment or registration option and continue.
- After clicking on that link, the registration form will appear.
- Now you have to enter your necessary details on it and select the premium option and submit the form.
Check Pravasandhra Bharosa Bima Scheme Status
- Start by visiting the homepage of the relevant platform or website.
- Look for the Check Status option, usually located prominently on the homepage.
- Click on the Check Status option, and a new page will appear on your screen.
- On this new page, you will be prompted to enter the necessary details. These details could include personal identification information or a reference number, depending on the specific program or service.
- After entering the required information, click on the Check Status button or similar.
- Once you click, the system will process your request, and the status you’re looking for will be displayed on your computer screen.