Punjab Ashirwad Scheme 2023 Online Registration & Login, Punjab Ashirwad Application Form Pdf Download, punjab.gov.in Beneficiary List, Eligibility
The Punjab Ashirwad Scheme is an initiative by the Government of Punjab to provide financial assistance for the marriage of girls belonging to economically weaker sections of society. The scheme assists those girls who are 18 years or above, of which at least one of the parents is a resident of Punjab. The scheme also provides the bride’s family with a sum of Rs. 15,000 as a cash incentive to encourage girls to marry in the best possible circumstances. It provides information about Financial Support for a female child’s marriage. In this article, you will know all the information on Punjab Ashirwad Scheme 2023 as well as objective, benefits and features, eligibility, required documents, registration process, log in, etc.
Punjab Ashirwad Scheme 2023
The Punjab Ashirwad Scheme for female child marriage was introduced by the Government of Punjab as an expansive financial assistance scheme to reduce the economic burden of marriages of girl children from financially weak families. Under this scheme, the Government of Punjab provides a one-time grant of Rs. 51,000 to the girl’s family to perform her marriage and also to help her become financially independent. The government of Punjab provides financial assistance to economically-weaker sections like Scheduled Castes, Backward Classes, and the economically weak. The families must possess the below-mentioned Eligibility Criteria to avail the benefits of the scheme.
punjab.gov.in 2023 Highlights
|Scheme Name||Punjab Ashirwad Scheme|
|Launched By||Government of Punjab|
|Beneficiary||Girls from SC/ST and EWS Tribes|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Support at the time of their marriage|
Punjab Ashirwad Scheme Objective
The ultimate objective of this scheme is to eradicate the rampant practice of child marriage and gender discrimination in the state. Apart from that, this scheme also seeks to provide financial assistance to the families who cannot afford the cost of marriage. Moreover, the scheme also encourages early marriages as it provides special age relaxation in certain cases. An application for availing the benefit of this scheme can be submitted online on the official website of the Department of Social Security and Development (DSSD).
Punjab Ashirwad Scheme Benefits and Features
- The scheme provides the female child’s family with a sum of Rs. 15,000 at the time of marriage.
- 10,873 girls from scheduled castes have received benefits of Rs 22 crores through this scheme.
- The girls who need financial support can apply for the Scheme.
- The financial assistance payment will receive the beneficiary’s bank account from DBT.
- 8209 females from member of lower class and Economically disadvantaged have received payments of Rs. 17 crores.
- The girl child should be a permanent resident of Punjab.
- The applicant’s age must be 18 years or above and can fill Ashirwad Scheme.
- The scheme applies to only applicants who belong to Scheduled Caste (SC) Backward Classes and other economically weaker category families.
- The applicants’ families must belong to the Below Poverty Line (BPL).
- The scheme will be given to only two qualified women.
- Aadhar card
- Birth certificate
- Self declaration form
- Income certificate
- Residence certificate
- BPL card
How to Apply Punjab Ashirwad Scheme 2023
- First of all go to the official website of the Ashirwad Portal i.e., punjab.gov.in.
- Home page will appear on the screen.
- Look under the service on the home page.
- Select forms from the menu
- The forms list will open in front of you.
- Select the Ashirwad Scheme.
- The scheme form will open in your screen.
- Download it and take a print out of the form.
- After that fill out the scheme form all the needed details and all the necessary documents.
- Then send it to the appropriate department.
Punjab Ashirwad Scheme Login Process
- Firstly, go to the official website of the portal.
- Home page will appear on your screen.
- Click on the login button.
- Then, enter your username and password in the login section.
- Enter the Captcha code and click on the login button.
- By using this step you can easily login on the portal.