Punjab Police Recruitment 2023 Announcement For 1800 Constable & 300 Sub-Inspector, recruitment process will start in January 2023, Official Website- punjabpolice.gov.in
The Punjab Cabinet announced that they have decided to recruit Constables and Sub-Inspector in the Punjab Police recruitment. According to the official announcement, around 1800 Constables and 300 Sub-Inspector will be selected through the recruitment drive. This announcement has been made after the recent attack on the Taran Police Station with an RPG on December 10, 2022. The authorities have taken this decision with the motive to ensure more safety in the state. The recruitment process will start in January 2023. As per Mr. Harpal Cheema, the recruitment of the increased vacancies should be completed within a year. It is expected that the authorities will conduct the written examination for the posts in May – June 2023.
After the completion of the written test, the candidates have to give the physical tests that will be conducted from September 15, 2023 – September 30, 2022. This recruitment procedure will not take much time as the recruitment is conducted after six to seven years. Candidates who want to join the Punjab police should grab this opportunity. Firstly, the candidates have to do registration and after that further processes will start like the application process, etc. After qualifying for the physical test, the applicants will be shortlisted. All individuals should visit the official website frequently to know about the latest updates about recruitment. Those who are interested in these available vacancies should make themselves ready for the exam and physical test. All the required documents should be kept ready for the application process. It is advised that the candidates should check the eligibility criteria before starting the application process.
Punjab Police Recruitment 2023 Procedure to Apply
- Visit the Official Website, www.punjabpolice.gov.in
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Click on the recruitment Tab Option on the home page.
- After that a new page will open on the screen.
- You have to search for the latest vacancies on a new page.
- Then Click on the Online Application Link.
- First, you have to register yourself by entering your name, working mobile number, and email id.
- Registration id and password will be generated.
- Login by entering your registration id and password.
- The application form will open on the screen.
- Fill out the application form by entering the required details.
- Complete the procedure for the application fee.
- Recheck the filled form before the final submission.
- At last, click on the Submit option.
- You can take a Print out of the Application Form for future use.