Railway Pharmacist Exam 2023 | Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has announced 25 vacancies for Pharmacist on www.rrcb.gov.in
|Railway Pharmacist Exam 2023
North Western Railway Recruitment 2023
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023
Western Railway Recruitment 2023
Railway Pharmacist Syllabus 2023
Railway Pharmacist Exam 2023
RRB Pharmacist 2023 Notification has released for the candidates who are waiting a long for 25 vacancies. Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) announced the Pharmacist Exam 2023 notification on the official website. It Notification has released on 23rd March 2023. Individuals who want govt jobs can apply online for the posts.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who wish to become pharmacists. Aspirants should work hard as it is not an easy exam. Individuals who have cleared the 12th class with the Science stream or its equivalent with Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institution are allowed to sit for the exam. This process is considered one of the largest recruitments in the country as it recruits lakhs of people every year.
Railway Pharmacist Exam 2023– Overview
|Name of the Exam
|RRB Paramedical Exam 2023
|Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
|Level of Exam
|Annual/ Once a year
|Mode of Examination
|1 hour 30 minutes
|Type of Questions
|MCQ (Objective Type)
|Number of Questions
|For the Recruitment of Pharmacists, Medical Technicians, Staff Nurses
|Approximately INR 29200 per month
|1 mark for every correct answer -1/3rd mark will be deducted for every wrong answer
Railway Pharmacist Exam 2023– Important Dates
|Application process starting date
|23rd March 2023
|Last date for submission of online application
|10th April 2023
|Admit card issue date
|RRB Paramedical Staff Exam 2023
|Result declaration date
Railway Pharmacist Eligibility Criteria
- An applicant who wants to sit for the exam should be a citizen of India.
- Individuals who want to apply for these posts should be a 12th pass with a science background from a recognized board. Candidates with Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institution are also allowed to apply. Registered as a Pharmacist is a must.
- Interested candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharma) from a recognized institution. The individual must be registered as a pharmacist.
The age of the candidates should be between 20 years to 35 years. There is age relaxation given as per the govt rules and regulations.
|Person With Disability (PWD – Unreserved)
|Person With Disability (PWD – OBC)
|Person With Disability (PWD – SC/ST)
|Widows, divorced women & women judicially separated but not remarried (UR)
|35- Years of age
|Widows, divorced women & women judicially separated but not remarried (OBC)
|38- Years of age
|Widows, divorced women & women judicially separated but not remarried (SC/ST)
|40- Years of age
|Serving Group “C” and former Group “D” Railway Staff, Casual Labour, and Substitutes (UR)
|40 Years of age
|Serving Group “C” and former Group “D” Railway Staff, Casual Labour, and Substitutes (OBC)
|43 Years of age
|Serving Group “C” and former Group “D” Railway Staff, Casual Labour, and Substitutes (SC/ST)
|45 Years of age
|Working in Quasi – Administrative Offices such as Railway Canteens, Co-operative Societies, and Institutes
|Relaxation up to a length of service rendered, subject to a maximum relaxation of up to 5 years.
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989
Railway Pharmacist Exam Application Fees
- Individuals who belong to the female/SC/ST/PWD/Transgender/minority/EBC category have to pay RS 250. Other candidates have to pay 500 as a fee. The payment can be done in both offline and online modes.
rrcb.gov.in Selection Process
- The selection includes two rounds of Computer Based Test (CBT) and Document Verification (DV).
Railway Pharmacist Exam Pattern 2023
|Sections in the Paper
|General Awareness General Arithmetic Professional Ability General Intelligence, and reasoning General Aptitude
|Mode of the Examination
|CBT (Computer Based Test)/ Online
|Duration of the Examination
|1 hour 30 minutes
|Total Number of Questions
|For every correct answer, 1 mark will be given, while for every wrong answer, 1/3rd mark will be deducted.
|Minimum Qualifying Marks
|General/ EWS – 40% OBC/ SC – 30% ST – 25%
Railway Pharmacist Exam 2023 Application Form
- Firstly, visit the official website of RRB (Railway Recruitment Board), www.rrcb.gov.in
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- You will find the RRB Recruitment notification pdf, make sure you read it properly.
- Click on Online Application Form on the screen.
- An application form will open on the screen.
- Now fill out the application form by entering all details such as the applicant’s name, parents’ name, address, educational qualification, communicational details, etc.
- After that upload scanned documents, passport size photograph, and signature.
- Make sure you check again the filled application form before submitting it.
- Now complete the payment procedure.
- At last, click on submit button.
- You can download the application form and take a print for future use.
Railway Pharmacist Exam Admit Card
The Railway Pharmacist Exam Admit Card will be issued to the candidates whose applications are accepted by the authority. The admit will be made available online on the official website. A few days before the exam, applicants can download the admit card from the website. It is advised to check the details mentioned on admit card after downloading. If any error is found on admit card, then immediately inform authorities.
The details mentioned on admit are the name of the candidate’s name, Father’s name, category, date of birth, paper name, roll no, applicant photograph, exam time, place, and venue. It is necessary to carry any identity proof along with admit card to the exam hall. The examiner will ask the candidate to show the admit card before the start of the exam. If an individual is not able to show the admit card to the examiner, then he will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
Railway Pharmacist Exam 2023 Result
The result will be declared online on the official website after the exam. Candidates who gave the exam can check the result by entering their registration number and password on the website. The result will show the details such as the name of candidate’s name, Father’s name, category, date of birth, paper name, roll no, and marks obtained.