Repco Bank Recruitment 2023 | Post- Officer on Special Duty (OSD), Temporary Translator/Typist & Temporary Typist | Vacancies- 08 | Deadline- 15.11.2022 | Official Website- repcobank.com
Repco Bank announced vacancies for the Officer on Special Duty (OSD), Temporary Translator/Typist & Temporary Typist posts. Repco Bank is a cooperative bank established by the Government of India in 1969. The bank operates in the South Indian states like Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, and Tamil Nadu. There are 08 vacancies to be filled by the eligible candidates. Interested individuals who are working hard to get jobs in central government now can apply for these posts. The applicants should send the filled application form to Repco Bank Chennai address before 15.11.2022.
The individuals can obtain the Repco Bank Recruitment application form from www.repcobank.com.The selection process includes an Interview (Only for OSD) & Certificate verification (Only for Typist). The applicants who will be selected will be placed in any branch of Chennai, Tamil Nādu. All the details regarding vacancies, upcoming Repco Bank job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, and upcoming notifications will be available online at the official website.
Repco Bank Chennai Recruitment Details
|Organization Name||Repco Bank|
|Job Name||Officer on Special Duty (OSD), Temporary Translator/Typist & Temporary Typist|
|Job Location||Chennai [TN]/ Any Branch|
|Last Date for Submission of application||15.11.2022|
Repco Bank Vacancy
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy||Salary|
|Officer on Special Duty (OSD)||06||Rs. 40,000 p.m|
|Temporary Translator/Typist||01||Rs. 20,000 p.m|
|Temporary Typist||01||Rs.11,000 p.m. + Rs.140 per day|
OSD & Typist Vacancy Eligibility Criteria
Educational/ Essential Qualification
- OSD: Applicant should be retired /VRS opted officers from Commercial Banks
- Typist: Individuals should graduate in any discipline through a regular stream of 10th, +2, Degree with a pass in HIGHER grade in typing exam conducted by a government-recognized institution.
- Consolidated pay for Temporary Translator / Typist (Hindi) – Rs.20,000/- p.m.
- Consolidated pay and meal pass for Temporary Typist (Tamil) – Rs.11,000/- p.m. + Rs.140/- per day
- Consolidated pay of Rs.40,000/- per month and meal pass worth Rs.220/- per day
Repco Bank Age Limit
- The age for OSD should bebelow 62 years
- The age for the Typist post should be between 21 to 28 years
Repco Bank Recruitment Selection Process
- The candidates for OSD will be called for an Interview. A call letter for the interview will be sent to the candidate individually.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Verification of Credentials for typists.
Mode of Application
Applicants can apply through offline (courier/post) mode.
Eligible Candidates for the OSD Post Should Send the Application Form with These Details
- Application (format enclosed)
- Detailed resume
- Proof of Graduation/Post Graduation
- Proof of Experience
- Proof of retirement.
All these documents should be sent in a closed envelope by courier/post to the address that is “The General Manager (Admin), Repco Bank, P.B.No.1449, Repco Tower, No.33 North Usman Road, T. Nagar, Chennai 600 017”.
Eligible candidates for Temporary Translator/Typist & Temporary Typist posts should send their detailed resume in a closed envelope by courier/post to the address that is “The General Manager (Admin), Repco Bank, P.B.No.1449, Repco Tower, No.33 North Usman Road, T. Nagar, Chennai 600 017”.
Repco Bank Recruitment Procedure to Apply
- Firstly, visit the official website www.repcobank.com/
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- You will find the “Career” option on the screen, click on it.’
- After clicking you will see the notification, click on it.
- Notification will open on the screen, read it properly.
- You can download the application form.
- After downloading, fill out the form by entering all details correctly.
- Recheck the filled form and send it to the given address before the last date ends.